Notices

Good Aftermarket Warranty Suggestions??

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 01:08 PM
Quicksquig
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Aftermarket Warranty Suggestions??

Hi, just purchased a 2013 Cayenne GTS with 74000 miles on it. Really concerned about the potential transfer case issue that 958s are getting to be notorious for. With Porsche not likely to do a recall any time soon, I'm thinking my best bet would be to get an aftermarket warranty. The dealer I bought it from suggested I go with their Bumper to Bumper 4 year warranty, but it's a little over $10,000. Is that crazy? I don't know. It might be, but it will also give me some serious peace of mind. Thoughts?
Old 02-18-2019, 10:42 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,368 Likes on 2,311 Posts

Fidelity is you want one. Do a search in the 991 Forum for extended warranty and you will find a lot of useful information.

You can also email this guy and include your VIN# and current mileage and he will reply with quotes. Give him some time to get back to you as he very busy, but he has been used by countless P-car owners.
Old 02-20-2019, 11:31 PM
aoysgelt
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Fidelity is you want one. Do a search in the 991 Forum for extended warranty and you will find a lot of useful information.

You can also email this guy and include your VIN# and current mileage and he will reply with quotes. Give him some time to get back to you as he very busy, but he has been used by countless P-car owners.
Who is the guy you are referring to? Looking to get an extended warranty now - would appreciate pointer to the right person. Many thanks
Old 02-20-2019, 11:36 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,368 Likes on 2,311 Posts

Sorry, I forgot the most important part: mjourdan@mossymotors.com (Mark Jordin at Mossy Motors)

Quick Reply: Good Aftermarket Warranty Suggestions??