Notices

Pick up PCCB color on black configuration

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2019, 09:56 AM
renault4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pick up PCCB color on black configuration

I’m headed toward a TTS in metallic black with burgundy two-tone interior and black seat inserts. So in essence I have three primary colors; black, burgundy and silver/aluminum/chrome. I would like to find a subtle way to pick up the yellow from the PCCB calipers elsewhere in the car; by “subtle” I mean no, not the seat belts!

leaving it as is is perfectly acceptable as the yellow contrasted to the black is already a nice look, this is just looking for a detail flourish. Any ideas or examples?
Old 01-22-2019, 12:02 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,365 Likes on 2,308 Posts

Badges? Or maybe the side door decals (lower front corner) or the decal that runs along the rocker? The latter is not too subtle though. Check out the recent Targa thread in the 991 Forum for pics of a similiar car.
Old 01-22-2019, 11:50 AM
renault4
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
Badges? Or maybe the side door decals (lower front corner) or the decal that runs along the rocker? The latter is not too subtle though. Check out the recent Targa thread in the 991 Forum for pics of a similiar car.
Checked out the Targa thread; can see how the PORSCHE decal on the door panel effectively joins the front and rear calipers--its a nice look, though I am looking for something a little more, well, sedate!

one thing i thought of was adding a thin yellow stripe to the leading edges of the air intake fins at the front, and maybe follow that at the back; I plan on getting a full PPF, so I could work with the installer.

Quick Reply: Pick up PCCB color on black configuration