Notices

992 PSE: the power but also the glory ?

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2018, 12:34 PM
BertoneBertoni
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default 992 PSE: the power but also the glory ?

From a cursory whizz through the various comments the 992 doesn't seem to be garnering many positive comments in the US of A.... Why so negative chaps ? Michael Mauer and his team have done a fine job in rationalising and generally 'tightening' things up. But hey, that's just a subjective view. It'll grow on us all...... except perhaps your gloriously-named PDK Nubbin.

Anyways, there'll be plenty more things to fret about when someone actually drives it: like how did the 2S PDK gain 55kg from .2 to 992 ?

Something else to mutter darkly over ? Have a good listen to the first few seconds of Germany's Auto,Moto und Sport's vid of a 992 4S with PSE on start-up. It makes the 991.2 with PSE sound like the 4.7 V8 in a Granturismo.... That's the WLTP particulates filter for you. Except.....wait..... you guys don't get this EU-driven BS, do you ?

https://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...-erster-check/
Old 12-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,365 Likes on 2,308 Posts

I think you need to look at a different forum, on a different web site, and maybe a different planet.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:11 AM
BertoneBertoni
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Wink

Originally Posted by DarkSun
Hello everyone, I ran into a similar question. I think whether to buy a new car or used, but more inclined to the new. I can't afford an expensive car, so I'm looking at the Honda Amaze, in the simplest configuration. If there's any owners of these cars? I would like to hear your opinion.
When I run into a video on the Honda Amaze and its start-up sound, I'll surely leave it her for you all to listen to

Quick Reply: 992 PSE: the power but also the glory ?