Notices

Have been buying parts on EBAY from a dismantler and its in my own back yard

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2018, 11:21 PM
lowpue
Rennlist Member

Received 537 Likes on 259 Posts
Default Have been buying parts on EBAY from a dismantler and its in my own back yard

I have to say EBAY has been generally my friend, however, recently I realized that the Guy I had been buying parts from is in my own back yard. So I went direct. The company is two years old and called Northwest Specialty Dismantler. THe owner is a young guy who is super service oriented and even warrantees all of his parts. I have sourced so many parts form him for my 997, 996 and 986. If he doesn't have the part and you can wait he will buy a car so you can have the part. He has all quality parts and will likely beat any other dismantler in CA or East coast. I just got a 2003 ragtop for my Boxster that is just perfect for a great price so I felt compelled to write this. I highly recommend him. His link is https://norspecdismantling.com/. He specializes in Porsches but has other cars as well. I am no longer going anywhere else. Give him a call.

Quick Reply: Have been buying parts on EBAY from a dismantler and its in my own back yard