Notices

Panamera 2017 unsolved problems

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 04:14 PM
rrehder
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Panamera 2017 unsolved problems

I have a 2017 Panamera 4S and have a major issue with a loud fuel injector noise coming from behind the dash. For the first 350 miles the car was awesome! However shortly after it started making these noises at 1800 rpm and increases with the rpm. Does anyone else have this issue? Also the PDK is really jerky and clunky. I have 8000 miles on the car and the dealer is telling me this is normal.... Its horrible I would never buy this car.... in fact I'm going to dump it and get something else if they cant fix it!!!! No help from Porsche directly, I called them and they are telling me this is normal as reported by the dealer... for a $125k car this is unacceptable! The car has been back to the dealer 6 times and still no solution. I've thought about filing a lemon law claim to see if I can get them to take the car back, however it seems more work and expense then what its worth.... Doesn't anyone have any advise? I've asked Porsche to replace the fuel injectors and they claim this isn't a failure mode and suggest I just live with it!

Quick Reply: Panamera 2017 unsolved problems