For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: JIC Magic ZMS-S Coilovers 99-04 Porsche 911 996 C2

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2017, 03:38 PM
junior23
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FS: JIC Magic ZMS-S Coilovers 99-04 Porsche 911 996 C2

$2,200 shipped

Buyer pays 3% PayPal fee.

Retails for $2,695.

Lightly used set of JIC Magic ZMS S Coilovers for a 996 Porsche 911 C2 for sale. Used for less than 500 miles. My intentions for the car have changed and I reverted back to a spring/shock setup as I will not be tracking as much anymore. These are essentially brand new and I only drove them on the street on its softest setting. The only wear on the coilover itself is on the collar when scratches were made during height adjustments.

I will include additional pre-lubed spring sheets and spare parts (nuts, mounting bolts) should you ever dis-assemble and re-assemble the coilovers. In addition, the wrench will be included.

- 32 way adjustable rebound
- springs rates are 6kg front and 9kg rear
- inverted front monotube dampers
- camber AND castor adjustable front top plates!
- separate bottom collar for height adjustment independent of preload

Some additional info from JIC:

ZMS series dampers use two size pistons; 56mm external diameter (OD) cylinders utilizing 48mm OD pistons and 47mm OD cylinders
utilizing 42mm OD pistons. There 3 different design pistons in 2 sizes for a total of six different piston types. Damper piston shims come in 10 different sizes for our ZMS series dampers. As a result, our shim tuning range is much wider compared to older model JIC and competitor manufacturer products. Damper rods are 16mm diameter with hard chrome coating. All pistons are fully CNC
machined.

For our monotube dampers, larger diameter cylinders are made from 6061 aluminum smaller diameter cylinders are made from 301 high strength stainless steel with a special stainless steel finishing coating giving an attractive natural titanium color. High precision cylinder bore honing production process and specialized surface coating allows all our products to meet the most stringent strength and performance requirements. This material choice and attention paid to surface finishing means that our products are designed
and built for long life with exceptionally low piston wear and particular resistance to corrosion caused by rain, dirt, winter time road salt etc.

Most of our kits come with front rubber upper mounts fitted. Also fitted pillow ball bearings by special order. All upper mounts are 40% thicker than before for added strength. Lower brackets are fully CNC machined to optimize weight savings and are anodized. All lower brackets are machined from hard aluminum and are height adjustable.

All ZMS-S kits use a special blend of synthetic oil for better and more stable performance. Out kit promises maintenance and tuning parts and technical support that is second to none.
Attached Images         

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: JIC Magic ZMS-S Coilovers 99-04 Porsche 911 996 C2