For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 1996 Porsche 911 Carrera2 Cab (993) for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2017 | 05:41 PM
TOM BLANK
Intermediate

Default 1996 Porsche 911 Carrera2 Cab (993) for sale

VERY LOW MILEAGE 1996 Porsche Carrera 2 911 (993) Last of the air cooled 911's. All maintenance up to date including 60,000 mile maintenance done at 46,000 miles, which included complete fluid change (oil, clutch, brake and gearbox), all new filters (oil, air, cabin, fuel), all 4 CO2 sensors replaced, new plugs, rotors, belts, and dist caps, new wiring harness,all new belts,and Lube. Runs like the day it was new. Everything in perfect working condition. I have owned this 911 since 4/2006 and it has been a joy to own. Only parting with it because my twin girls are getting their licenses and need to free up some garage space and need to get rid of their temptation to drive it!!! Always garaged and only driven from mid April to beginning of October then covered and garaged and rolled and started every week so oil flowed and tires would not get flat spots. I welcome all inspections. Always used OEM parts and Porsche recommended fluids and all original except the stereo system which was replaced before I purchased in 2006. I have since upgraded that to Kenwood with Hertz speakers and Power Amp--Professionally installed by Columbus Audio. Comes with wind deflector, premium car cover, cab boot cover, all books, complete tool kit, never used spare, both keys.
A/C ice cold, All scheduled maintenance, Always garaged, Excellent condition, Fully loaded with all the goodies, Looks & drives great, Must see, Never seen snow, No accidents, Title in hand, Upgraded sound system, Very clean interior, Well maintained
Attached Images            

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1996 Porsche 911 Carrera2 Cab (993) for sale