For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: WTBorrow : COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 997.2 GT3!! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2017 | 03:52 PM
Meez
Intermediate

Default WTBorrow : COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 997.2 GT3!! HELP!

My dilemma:

I am getting consistent TC / PASM failure codes every time I goto a the race track or exit a driveway and accelerate when the rear wheels aren't settled. The car will go into limp mode and not allow me to drive past 10mph.
Initially occurred at the 30° embankment at Auto Club Speedway where I had to tow it home as resetting the battery wouldn't clear the codes / get it to go off limp mode.

The dealer replaced the accelerator pedal, throttle sensor, and the entire ECU module as they believed it to be a electrical issue. Apparently that was not the problem, as I was out at Buttonwillow and the error occurred again and it was my first warm up lap of the day! (wasn't driving fast). This time, I was able to reset the code and get it off limp mode so I could drive to the dealer.

The codes did not save and I was given the car back to recreate the code so they may do their diagnostics. This is when I thought I would have to do some crazy driving on the streets to get the error to throw. But It happened simply leaving the driveway of a gas station under acceleration.

What I am looking for:

The dealer wants me to throw a completely stock exhaust on the vehicle before they troubleshoot any longer. I currently have a complete Fabtech system on the car (I bought the car with this system equipped from a Porsche dealer and did not receive the stock system).

I need to borrow your stock GT3 system (headers to tips)! Hopefully I can find someone willing to do this.

You will be compensated! Help!

Last edited by Meez; 02-02-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: WTBorrow : COMPLETE STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR 997.2 GT3!! HELP!