For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: RACE CARS FOR SALE!!! CHECK OUT OUR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2016, 04:01 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 608 Likes on 271 Posts
Default RACE CARS FOR SALE!!! CHECK OUT OUR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!!

Ladies and Gents,

We have 4 race cars and 1 Driver's Ed car for sale! I have since lowered the asking prices because the owners are anxious to move them in anticipation of new race cars that are either under construction or inbound from Porsche Motorsport.

For Example:

- If you want a well developed 987.1 with a 3.6L X51 swap, Bosch ABS and a very fancy sequential shifter, we have one! This car had over $130K invested in it and is a very developed Cayman owned by one of our customers.

- Our customer Jim ***'s beloved 2012 3.8L X51 PDK Cayman R known as the "Silver Bullet" is for sale. This car is the GT3 National Points Champion and was built to emulate our 3.8L X51 Rolex GX Cayman that we used to win the 2013 Grand-Am championship. Short of putting a Cup motor in this car, there is not much else to do to it. It is currently at the body shop getting fresh paint. The list of goodies on this car is too long to list. This car has been very reliable for us and we feel it would be the same for anyone else that owns it!

- We have the 2012 IMSA Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Series GS Class Championship car for sale; it was recently restored with new parts, a new motor & new paint inside and out. I personally shook the car down at Palm Beach International Raceway and it's just like it was in 2012, but with a makeover!

- Our most recent 3.4L 981 PDK race car build is for sale. It is a 2014 PDK Cayman built to PCA GTB2 specs. This car ran Daytona and turned the same lap times as the 3.8L X51 PDK 987.2 cars. The new 981 platform with its wider track, longer wheelbase gives you so much more platform; the additional 500 RPM that can be achieved in Sports Plus in manual or auto mode bridges the gap between the 3.4L and the 3.8L. This car with a 3.8L or even a 4.0L would be one of the most awesome club cars around but we were so blown away by the performance of the 3.4L, the customer did not opt for the motor swap. This car makes about 370hp in race trim and was by far and away the nicest race build we have done to date. It has only 4 weekends on it and is almost a brand new build of what i would consider our version of a Clubsport race car.

- We also completed a DE level buildout on a $100K 2015 Cayman GTS; over $50K was invested in Stage I power mods, MCS shocks, GT3 suspension, aero and safety bits in the form of seats, harnesses and a 4-point bar. The car just went to the dealership for service and was shook down at Barber Motorsports Park last week by yours truly!

ATTACHED IS A LINK TO THE FOR SALE PAGE - PLEASE CALL AND MAKE AN OFFER ON ANY OF THESE CARS.

http://www.teambgb.com/category-s/123.htm

Thank you!

John
Old 12-02-2016, 10:32 PM
Cloudspin
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Wish I had the $$ for one. What is Jim moving into next season?
Old 12-12-2016, 01:40 PM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Prices reduced by as much as 10% for all cars!

Originally Posted by Cloudspin
Wish I had the $$ for one. What is Jim moving into next season?
Jim is getting a Clubsport and we are going to do a handful of IMSA races and run the PCA schedule for 2017. How is the new car running?
Old 12-15-2016, 09:15 PM
starvational
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am getting a kick at the fact that there is an "Add to Cart" button on each race car sale page. I'll take this one and that one and this one...Checkout!

Awesome cars though!
Old 12-16-2016, 11:56 AM
Cloudspin
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by BGB Motorsports
Jim is getting a Clubsport and we are going to do a handful of IMSA races and run the PCA schedule for 2017. How is the new car running?
That's great! Can't wait to watch you guys race this season. GTS had PDK issues for a while that I'll tell you about when I see you but Champion Motorsport squared that away. I ran 2:26 flat at DMTD after messing 16 up pretty bad and best rolling lap was 2:25.5 and TBL was 2:24 that session so making some progress and there's more to be had. Maybe you can take her out for a few laps if we're at the same event this winter. Happy to see you guys maximizing all those Caymans for your customers!
Old 12-16-2016, 11:59 AM
BGB Motorsports
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by Cloudspin
That's great! Can't wait to watch you guys race this season. GTS had PDK issues for a while that I'll tell you about when I see you but Champion Motorsport squared that away. I ran 2:26 flat at DMTD after messing 16 up pretty bad and best rolling lap was 2:25.5 and TBL was 2:24 that session so making some progress and there's more to be had. Maybe you can take her out for a few laps if we're at the same event this winter. Happy to see you guys maximizing all those Caymans for your customers!
Thanks buddy. I think that's good progress and you're on your way to doing some :24s repeatedly.

Originally Posted by starvational
I am getting a kick at the fact that there is an "Add to Cart" button on each race car sale page. I'll take this one and that one and this one...Checkout!

Awesome cars though!
Thanks...I wish i knew how to fix that. Fill the shopping cart!

Quick Reply: For Sale: RACE CARS FOR SALE!!! CHECK OUT OUR HOLIDAY SPECIALS!!