For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Fabspeed barely used Valvetronic exhaust for sale $2,500

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 03:29 AM
Net Cars
Track Day

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Barely used Cayman GT4 Fabspeed Valvetronic exhaust for sale $2,250. New is $3,295

Just got done spending 300 glorious miles with the Gt420 package in my Cayman GT4.
Unfortunately, I live in a super quiet neighborhood and my wife gives me the stink eye when I get home with a smile on my face.
I need to sell the exhaust and put the PSE back on. I'm keeping my headers.
If anyone is interested in buying my Fabspeed Valvetronic please PM me.
Retail price on the Fabspeed site is $3,295.
I will part with it for $2,250 including free shipping.
Mine has the carbon tips. This will fit any GT4 or Spyder. Possibly any 981 (Please check with Fabspeed)

Here's a copy and paste description from the Fabspeed site:
"Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System is the ultimate catback setup for the ultimate streetable track car.

Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System is the ultimate catback setup for the ultimate streetable track car.
The Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust is finished off with premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the GT4 like a finely tailored suit.
Our system comes equipped with 4" authentic Carbon Fiber tips with 2.5" inlets.
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System installed.
The GT4 Valvetronic Exhaust is controlled by the factory exhaust valve button. Two unique exhaust tones in system, the choice is yours at any time.
Comparison of the Fabspeed Valvetronic Exhaust with the factory exhaust system.
We're happy to offer a new alternative tip option for our Valvetronic Exhaust System. Each set of Single-Wall Tips is hand built out of stainless steel and hand finished with pride at Fabspeed Motorsport.
Another look at our brushed Single-Wall Tips, an optional upgrade for the GT4 Valvetronic Exhaust
You can also opt for a full polish finish for the GT4 Single-Wall Tips
Fabspeed's Brushed Single-Wall Tips installed on a Porsche Cayman GT4
Fabspeed's Brushed Single-Wall Tips installed on a Porsche Cayman GT4
We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche Cayman GT4. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild.
Fabspeed's Carbon Fiber tips peering out from the bumper of our development GT4
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System paired with Sport Headers provides significantly better performance during street acceleration
Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System paired with Race Headers proves significantly better performance during street acceleration
Porsche Cayman GT4 Valvetronic Exhaust System

Fabspeed's Valvetronic Exhaust System is the ultimate catback setup for the ultimate streetable track car.

$3,295.00| ( 1 product review )
Quantity:

Pin It
Product Details:

SOUND: We're proud to offer a premium exhaust solution for the Porsche Cayman GT4. Our Valvetronic Exhaust offers two distinct tones depending on valve position: mild and wild. It was important to retain civility around town with valves closed, mission accomplished. You'll be able to enter your neighborhood after a midnight joyride without having to explain yourself at the next HOA meeting. Open the valves, and you'll be treated to a glorious roar befitting of the GT4. Burbles and backfires erupt in abundance, and downshifts summon a bark that will make all eyes and ears around focus on you. We're not exagerating. This system will put an ear-to-ear smile on the most miserly of faces.

POWER: When combined with Fabspeed's Race Headers, our Valvetronic Exhaust System allows you to push 375 whp out of your GT4! Even with Sport Headers coming in at 371 whp, the gains in power are as impressive as the sound. The Fabspeed exhaust suite completely eliminates the torque dip in the 3500 RPM range and offers power gains all the way through redline. The increase in low end power will make a great difference in street driveability with the long gearing of the GT4.

FINISH: Full polished T304L stainless steel, beautifully welded together and finished off with premium carbon fiber shrouded tips which fit the rear bumper of the GT4 like a finely tailored suit.

FEATURES:

Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / 981 Boxster Spyder vehicles (2015+)
Choose between real matte Carbon Fiber tips or Single Wall Tips that are made in house for a racecar look
Weighs 7lbs less than the factory rear muffler system.
Constructed from 14-16ga T304L stainless steel tubing for maximum power and durability
Direct bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Product Reviews
Write your own product review

God of Thunder! 5 Star Review
Posted by David on 28th Dec 2015

I recently installed the Fabspeed Race Headers and Valvetronic Exhaust System on my Porsche GT4...or should I say, I recently came face to face with The God of Thunder. For me, the sound of a car is nearly paramount in the car experience. The GT4 with this Fabspeed setup is better than anything I have ever heard. Even beats my favorites of a screaming Ferrari V12, the Lexus LFA, the Porsche Carrera GT, and the
C7 LeMans Corvette. I would take this over any of those...and I don't say that lightly.

The setup I chose is not for the faint of heart. 7500 rpms with open windows in a tunnel would make Zeus himself cower. Kudos to Fabspeed and Porsche for attaining automotive perfection."

Last edited by Net Cars; 11-27-2016 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Lowered price

Quick Reply: For Sale: Fabspeed barely used Valvetronic exhaust for sale $2,500