For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Tools for centerlock wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 09:53 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 726 Likes on 397 Posts
Default Tools for centerlock wheels

These have been SOLD - Thanks!!

Offered for sale are the tools you need to work with the 997 or 991 centerlock wheels on the GT3 and Turbo cars.

First is a Precision Instruments C4D600F ¾” Drive Split-beam Torque Wrench. New in the carrying case – never used. The lowest price I’ve seen for these new is $320. Offered at $275 in the Phoenix area.

Next up is a Titan Tools ¾” drive 40” Breaker Bar. Also new. Offered at $40 in the Phoenix area.

Finally, a 3R Racing Centerlock Alignment tool. These sell for $350 new, just like the Rennline one. It’s also new and never used. I’ve also got a delrin ‘cap’ or thread protector for it, made by SmokinGTS. Offered at $300. I would be willing to ship this.

If you are local and want everything, I’ll also include some of the Optimoly paste, a peddle depressor, and a couple ¾” extension pieces. $600 takes it all. Also open to cash offers.

I’ll be at Spring Mountain Ranch the first of next month and could bring the tools out there as well. I'd rather not ship the breaker bar - not sure how I'd package that! I could ship the torque wrench if needed. Not sure what that would cost.

Please PM or e-mail with questions or offers.

Last edited by Dr.Bill; 03-09-2016 at 09:34 PM. Reason: SOLD

Quick Reply: For Sale: Tools for centerlock wheels