For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 12-way Power Leather Seats with Heat, Ventilation, Lumbar (black) from '12 997.2

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2015, 06:46 PM
gasongasoff
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
Default FS: 12-way Power Leather Seats with Heat, Ventilation, Lumbar (black) from '12 997.2

Asking $1150 + UPS S/H, but I'll split the shipping cost with you.

Also listed on ebay.

I upgraded the seats in my 2012 997.2 Carrera S, so I’m selling the original pair. These are the 12-way power seats that came with the car.

Seat Features: Seat heating, seat ventilation, power adjustment including seat height/tilt, back tilt, lumbar support, seat fore/aft.

Includes: the seat memory modules, passenger weight sensor

Does not include: the yellow plastic wiring harness pieces (should be on your car), the seat belt buckles holsters (should be on your car)

Color: Black leather. The center inserts are perforated leather to allow for the seat ventilation.

Condition: they look pretty good, see photos. They’re about 3 years old, but I took good care of them. There are small scratches in the leather in the driver’s side headrest (see photo). Other than that, only the usual minor blemishes and wear and tear you get from using a seat! No pets and I don’t smoke. The airbags have never deployed. The seat leather has never needed repair. Function: Everything works (I’m the original owner, and I have verified this): the seats heat up, all of the power seat functions work, the seat ventilation works.

Installation Notes: professional installation is recommended because there are airbags and sometimes you need to get the airbag light cleared. The dealer (or someone with PIWIS) may need to reactivate the seat heating, the ventilation, etc. for your vehicle.

Shipping: I'll split the actual UPS shipping cost with you. So your cost will probably be somewhere between $250-300 depending on how far away from California you live. I have the the correct size boxes, and will include a foam layer, and wrap everything (these are the same shipping containers that were used for my upgraded seats). You can estimate the actual UPS shipping cost by entering the following into the UPS website:
Packaging:My Packaging
25 x 29 x 42 in.Package Weight:150 lbs.Number of Packages:2
Declared Value:1500 USD
Notices:
Large Package applies
Dimensional Weight applies
Large Package Surcharge applies.
Old 10-25-2015, 06:51 PM
gasongasoff
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 12-way Power Leather Seats with Heat, Ventilation, Lumbar (black) from '12 997.2