For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 2008 Audi TT s-line V6 Roadster

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2015, 12:39 PM
Phil G.
Race Car

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FS: 2008 Audi TT s-line V6 Roadster

I'm buying a new 2016 981S, so selling my 2008 MkII TT, 3.2V6 roadster in Ice Silver with black Nappa leather, with a six speed short throw manual transmission, with 37,000 original miles. I am the car's first and only owner. The car has always been garaged, and is equipped with the optional s-line sport package, premium package (including Homelink), cold weather package with heated seats and mirrors, magnetic ride suspension, Audio package (with Bose), iPod adapter, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, 19" OEM RS4 style wheels with virtually new Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires, and adaptive bi-xenon headlights. The car listed for over $54K, and is virtually indistinguishable from new with no stone chips. The car has a clean Carfax and clear title. Have all service records. I'm asking $23.5K on Autotrader, but will sell to Rennlist member for $22K, which is very reasonable for this car in absolutely pristine condition, but will entertain reasonable offers. This car truly needs nothing! I'm located in suburban Philly. These cars were very rare equipped as mine is - if you want a perfect, well-equipped V6 roadster with a 6 speed manual, this is the perfect car for you. PM, call at 215-643-7761 and leave a message, or email me if interested.
Attached Images    
Old 10-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Phil G.
Race Car

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Car is sold.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 2008 Audi TT s-line V6 Roadster