For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: GE PROFILE 30" Electric Cooktop Used but in almost mint condition.

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2015 | 02:34 PM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Default GE PROFILE 30" Electric Cooktop Used but in almost mint condition.

For Sale 200? OBO + shipping, or 250.00 including shipping. Owner's Man and Installation instrucs included

I really don't know exactly how to price this. From Craig's list, ebay, etc, this looks to be about the usual listing price, for the same model, in various conditions. I'm happily open to reasonable offers!

This is a GE Profile model JP350, 30" glass stove top. It works flawlessly, and has been meticulously maintained, professionally installed and un-installed. It came from my own Mother's kitchen, as she decided that she didn't like to clean around the *****...the ultimate white people problem!

Anyway, it works perfectly. There are no scratches of any kind. In the pics, you can see some finger print smudges, etc, but it's all just wipe away stuff, from handling it, for the pics.

This would be ideal for anyone in the house flipping business or someone who is a landlord, and needs a known-good, used, stove top solution, or an upgrade for the old lake house/cabin stove top...that sort of thing.

It will ship in the box from the new LG unit, as they are the same size. The box is 35x25x7 and weighs about 30-35 lbs. So, shipping will be relatively expensive, but certainly doable. I live in Jacksonville, Fl.

So there is no confusion, if more than one person expresses serious interest, I will consider the FIRST TO PM with asking price or THE BEST OFFER, if both parties post up close together. I don't want any feathers to get ruffled, as sometimes happens with For Sale threads.

Lastly, I apologize for the one BIG PIC, but I wanted you to be able to get an honest good look. The rest are smaller. Thanks for looking!
Attached Images      

Last edited by ehall; 08-17-2015 at 02:37 PM. Reason: another detail

Quick Reply: For Sale: GE PROFILE 30" Electric Cooktop Used but in almost mint condition.