For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: Pro DSLR Video Shoulder Rig with 15mm Rails

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2015 | 08:38 PM
pontifex4
Drifting

Default FS: Pro DSLR Video Shoulder Rig with 15mm Rails

Not your usual RL fare, but I thought I would try posting a spare and gently used video camera support here. This is designed to let you move comfortably and stably while holding anything that records video (any video camera, DSLR, etc) and give you three points of contact with the camera assembly, thereby making the footage MUCH smoother.

It's totally customizable, rock solid, and made up out of Lanparte and Ikan pro 15mm rail stuff. I'm including a pair of small Ikan handles (yellow) to convert it into a compact twin handle cage-style rig as shown for super light handheld work.

1/4" and 3/8" holes abound for mounting accessories, and it's almost infinitely configurable. Lots of other video accessories mount to the rails, and these are the basis of all the big camera rigs you see on movie sets.

There's also a low-profile Lanparte quick release plate for the camera (or to mount the whole thing on a tripod if you want).

Rough retail on this stuff at the moment would be $850. I'm thinking $350 USD shipped in North America.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: Pro DSLR Video Shoulder Rig with 15mm Rails