For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 1982 928 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2015 | 05:07 AM
jwSubMOA
Track Day

Default 1982 928 for sale

I have a 1982 928 auto for sale. The car is originally Platinum Silver and has been repainted white. It is a sunroof car with about 120k if i remember correctly.The body is in excellent condition. I purchased the car with the intention of pulling the interior and building a mild track car. The interior was very poor but I have kept everything I removed. Currently it is sitting on the 16 inch slotted "S" wheels with new Kuhmo Ecstas and includes a set of phone dial wheels also. Mechanically the vehicle is in decent shape. The previous owner did have the timing belt service done and there has been less than 2000 miles added. The 4.5l engine starts instantly and runs extremely well. The transmission shifts as it should and has no leaks. I began typical maintenance when I purchased the car, cleaning grounds, replacing fuses and relays, etc. I removed the butchered exhaust and built a single 3 inch exhaust with a 3 inch Magnaflow race bullet and a 3 inch stainless muffler in the rear location. It sounds very nice. I did remove the complete external AC components which were in very good condition. The air pump has been rebuilt to only act as a tensioner.Included will be all removed items along with quite a few service parts such as, new intake tubes, injector seals, spider base gaskets and hoses, relays, fuses etc. Let me be very clear this is a project. The only real issue I know of is I believe it may need a new ignition module. Once the car warms up you experience high rpm misfires. I am working on that currently. I am selling only as I have 6 other projects currently and really have no time to work on it. I am located in North Mississippi and the vehicle has a clean title in hand. I am asking $3200 but am willing to talk. I am having trouble getting photos to load so please respond with email or cell numbers and I will send them. Thank you.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1982 928 for sale