For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Fabspeed Cold Air Intake (996)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2014 | 02:38 PM
williamr91
Pro

Default Fabspeed Cold Air Intake (996)

Bought from Trendy996 a few months ago, never got around to really putting it on. Mocked it up and such, but that is all. It is in very good condition (IMO) with a few small scratches on the carbon fiber, but nothing more.

Looking for $225 shipped OBO (all pricing includes shipping). Hoping for a quick sale as its taking up space.

NO international shipping, sold an item a few months ago, thanks to FedEx my account gets dinged for another charge every two weeks, about $100 in the hole from sold price now.
Attached Images  
Old 11-08-2014 | 03:43 PM
morganabowen
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by williamr91
Bought from Trendy996 a few months ago, never got around to really putting it on. Mocked it up and such, but that is all. It is in very good condition (IMO) with a few small scratches on the carbon fiber, but nothing more.

Looking for $225 shipped OBO (all pricing includes shipping). Hoping for a quick sale as its taking up space.

NO international shipping, sold an item a few months ago, thanks to FedEx my account gets dinged for another charge every two weeks, about $100 in the hole from sold price now.
It seems to me that something is missing I have seen them and it seemed to me that there were more parts.... I think that the Fab Speed CAI is priced somewhere around $500. I could be mistaken
Old 11-08-2014 | 10:37 PM
williamr91
Pro

That is all that I got when I bought it, I got the system used. Thus the pricing lower than $500 from them directly.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Fabspeed Cold Air Intake (996)