For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FR Drop links for KW V3 and H&R sways,GT3 sways & stock sways

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2013 | 06:40 PM
BOBBYFALI
Advanced

Default FR Drop links for KW V3 and H&R sways,GT3 sways & stock sways

This was meant to work with KW V3 & GT3 sway bars, H&R sway bars or stock sway bars. This is needed so the front sway bar does not rub the control arm after you lower the car. This may work for other sways bars, but know it works for the above.

I purchased a like new KW V3 set up from a respected Porsche shop that had these custom made for his car. They sent only the KW's and didn't ship these thinking that I might get away with my stock front drop links. The shop that was doing the work on my car and I didn't want to wait for them to be shipped so we over nighted front adjustable drop links from TARRET, hence why these are available. If they were here in the box I would of never spend the extra $$ to get the TARRETS even though they are great guys over there & a great product!

They are approximately 15mm shorter then stock and are a custom piece with OEM parts. The previous owner had it on his track car and said it was welded shorter, but for the life of me I can not see where it is welded being it looks OEM, but shorter. It looks like a quality OEM piece, but just 15mm shorter for the sways to clear the control arms.

$75+SHIPPING

Thanks

Bobby Ali

ba
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: For Sale: FR Drop links for KW V3 and H&R sways,GT3 sways & stock sways