For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: Bird Armrest, and other 993 bits.

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 07:48 PM
jstyer
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS: Bird Armrest, and other 993 bits.

Hey guys this is a crosspost from the 993 forums. The thread with picture can be found at: https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...ther-bits.html

All prices include shipping. Up for sale are the following items:

Classic Grey Bird Armrest: $225 as is, $285 dyed Porsche Black
This armrest is in used condition, comes with all hardware (minus one rubber bolt cap that would be very easy to source at a hardware store). The leather is a little tired as you can see below, and has some scuffs on the corner of the lid. This also includes the collapsible cup holder that came with the armrest. I removed it to clean the gunk out of the unit, and will include it for whoever purchases the armrest. If you'd like, for $75 extra I will re-dye the armrest black using ColorPlus dye. Here's a sample of things I've dyed so far, to give you an idea: https://rennlist.com/forums/993-foru...dye-1-0-a.html

Amber Turn Signals: $35 These lenses are in 99% condition. The lenses look really nice with no pits or scratches. Lenses only.

Fog Lights: $85 These foglights are in great working condition, and include all bulbs. There is a slight pitting on the face of the lenses, and a broken tab that was repaired with semi-rigid plastic repair adhesive. The glued tab is definitely stronger than the brittle original, and lines up great.

Steering wheel column: $50 This is in great condition and includes upper column half, lower column half, rubber stalk grommets, and front face.

993 C2 Master Cylinder: $115 Master cylinder in great condition. Absolutely no corrosion on inner barrel. Purchased, installed for a few hours, and then removed when we found out the original master was just fine. I'll have pictures and part numbers up for this guy next week.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: Bird Armrest, and other 993 bits.