For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

Free: A/C parts from '84 Carrera

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2012, 07:44 PM
SiberianDVM
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default A/C parts from '84 Carrera

I have done a full A/C delete on my '84 Carrera and have no plans to ever use any of this stuff again. I sealed all connections immediately with duct tape. If anyone wants a Nippodenso compressor, 2 condensor coils, and the evaporator coil, they are all yours. The hoses are there as well, but a couple of them had to be cut before they would give up the fight. I'm keeping the evaporator fan for ventilation.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I'll take em. PM me. Thanks!
Old 06-26-2012, 11:27 PM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Thanks again!
Old 08-25-2012, 09:38 AM
911 Crazy
SPAM addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by bigbenarmy
- Skills acquisition
The game will have more than 200 skill challenges await players, Current knowledge, the players do not need all the skills challenge may also have a sufficient number of points to learn all the skills, you just need to pick you want to challenge those on it, of course you can also choose to they all are completed. Weapons and skills needed to slowly learned through the use of weapons and combat skills because their name implies weapons skills is the use of weapons, so once you use a Swords learned all five skills, you pick up another can be used as Swords five skills, without the need to re-learn slowly, they are the same type of weapon it. guild wars 2 gold portso you do not need to go looking for the skills of the trainer and then choose to unlock what skills through non-stop use, you will naturally grasp the actual use of the weapon. As previously said, the weapons skills to decide according to the type of weapons, not the weapons of the individual,First to take up arms, you will be able to use the technology first, followed by the sequence slowly learned skills 2 to 5. Treatment skills, generic skills and elite skills is another matter, including the fight against guild wars 2 gold for sale a powerful opponent guessing even drink spirits competition.and they need to learn the skill points, each skill must spend a number of skill points to learn, but once the players get skill points, you can according to their own like order to learn the skills, the knowledge and learning skills required number of points ranging from 1-14.
Who is this Yahoo???

Quick Reply: Free: A/C parts from '84 Carrera