For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 996/986 Porsche Factory baby seat / airbag disable kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 12:38 AM
Midnight996
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 996/986 Porsche Factory baby seat / airbag disable kit

As stated i have what appears to be a new in the box factory Porsche Britax baby safe made in Germany. I opened the box and checked it out and find no stains , crumbs , hairs or tears.Since this came with my used 996 and i am not the original owner, i cannot confirm its been sat in or used but it sure looks brand new.

Will come with Air Bag Disable parts you install in under your cars front seat to disable the air bag with the buckle attachment when the child is in the car seat. This will have to be removed from my car when it goes in for service here shortly so depending on when the seats sells it may be coming in a separate box once i have my shop remove it.( it looks like it comes out with two screws and a wire plug connection but not sure if it needs any codes so Ill let the shop do it).

Seat has jet black center with grey and blue checkered sides, Porsche Red Belts with black buckle, small porsche lettering on head rest. 5-20 pound model.

Part number PNA9861300

Air Bag Disable Bar part: 99680308302

This is installed under your cars front seat to disable the air bag with the buckle attachment when the child is in the car seat. This will have to be removed from my car when it goes in for service here shortly so depending on when the seats sells it may be coming in a separate box once i have my shop remove it.( it looks like it comes out with two screws and a wire plug connection but not sure if it needs any codes so Ill ask the shop ).
Pics to follow

Seat sells for $330 , Airbag deactivation bar sells for $230 asking $350 for both shipped in the contiguous USA only

Pics to follow
Attached Images        

Last edited by Midnight996; 06-01-2012 at 11:55 AM.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 996/986 Porsche Factory baby seat / airbag disable kit