For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 225 40 X 18 sport cup tires - new condition - SOLD

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012 | 02:06 PM
Gary Knox
Rennlist Member

Default 225 40 X 18 sport cup tires - new condition - SOLD

I have two tires this size that were mounted last spring to use as a set of spares by an acquaintance. They were driven ~10 miles to see that balance was OK, then stored in the trailer that took the car to and from the track. Never driven on the track. The molding marks are still visible on the tread surface, and of course they are full tread depth. These are Porsche spec, with N006 on the sidewall. He changed cars early this fall, so these became available.

I bought these, as I wanted the 295/30 X 18 rears he had in the same condition. I want larger tires on the front of my car (235/40 or 245/30 Sport Cup), so this pair is for sale. New, these are $622 a pair at Tire Rack and $644 a pair at Discount tire. Neither of those indicate they are Porsche N specification tires. Both are plus shipping, of course.

I'm making these available on Rennlist for $375 the pair, plus shipping from zip 19382. They would weigh about 50 lbs, and be in a package 18" by 25" by 25" if you want to check shipping. I would ship promptly by FedEx. Send me a direct e-mail for pictures if you need them. If they don't sell within 2-3 weeks, I'll go to other venues to list them. IF I go to eBay, the reserve will be $400.

My direct e-mail address is: kittyandgary"at"verizon.net Of course the "at" is @. First person to commit to purchase AND pay via PayPal (please pay their fee at this price if you use a credit card) is the new owner! My PayPal account name is the same as the e-mail address.

IF you don't have PayPal, I'll "reserve" them for 4 days to give you time to get me a personal check. Just let me know by a response here, or by e-mail preferably, as I don't check the PM's here but once a day.

Best wishes,

Gary Knox
928 Owners Club charter member and current Treasurer

Last edited by Gary Knox; 03-17-2012 at 10:00 AM.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 225 40 X 18 sport cup tires - new condition - SOLD