For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: Like New Winter Setup: OZ HLT Wheels and Michelin Alpin with Sensors

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2010 | 01:57 PM
cgthanos
Advanced

Default FS: Like New Winter Setup: OZ HLT Wheels and Michelin Alpin with Sensors

For Sale: 4 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA2 (N2) Mounted on 18” OZ Alleggerita HLT in Black with Pressure Sensors and H&R Spacers; 235/40 in front and 265/40 in back, perfect for the snow. Paid $3116 + shipping. Asking $1995 and will deliver / meet within 150 miles of 02864.

These wheels and tires were purchased last September from tirerack, then used from December to mid March, for a total of roughly 1500-2000 miles. Accordingly, there is almost no wear to speak of on the wheels, and barely any tread loss on the tires. As you can see from the images, I did not drive aggressively on these at all.

The wheel and tire package also comes with pressure sensors that functioned flawlessly on my 2008 C2S, and rear H&R spacers including extended mounting bolts that brought the rears out to a more appealing level. I’ve had a lot of experience with Dunlop M3’s / 3D’s and I was extremely impressed with the Michelin Alpins. Compared to the rosso’s that were mounted for the summer, the alpins actually seemed to grip better as soon as I made the switch.

Please see images below including the original invoices from tire rack. I would be happy to show these to any interested party, and could meet or deliver in the New England area. If I must ship these, I’ll have to find appropriate boxes, etc., but I believe it can be done. Please email cgthanos@hotmail.com with inquiries. For seller references, please check ebay, audiogon, and fredmiranda under cgthanos.

INVOICE

WHEEL 1

WHEEL 2

WHEEL 3

WHEEL 4

Old 08-20-2010 | 12:03 AM
Shark_Week
Racer

here's a bump for some bad *** wheels
Old 08-21-2010 | 05:37 AM
mongrelcat
Drifting

Bad *** is right, bump...

Here's the big Alleggerita thread, they look fantastic on 993's too...

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: Like New Winter Setup: OZ HLT Wheels and Michelin Alpin with Sensors