For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 95 BMW 525i Auto/Premium

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010 | 03:52 PM
caronsd
Rennlist Member

Default FS: 95 BMW 525i Auto/Premium

This was a car I purchased for my mother to drive. As Mom is no longer with us, I need to pass this car on to a new owner. This would make a great car for a new driver or someone looking for a comfortable commuter and not too worried about performance.

1995 525i with 126,xxx miles.

Second owner, purchased in Dec. 2000 with ~100K miles

Oxford Green exterior with Parchment leather interior

Options on car (from original window sticker) are Automatic transmission and Premium Package (i.e. - it's loaded). In addition, the factory alarm system with the keyless remotes was installed as was a trunk-mounted 6-disc CD changer.

Recent battery, radiator hoses, belts, water pump, and coolant reservoir (was chasing coolant leak - it was the reservior which was the last thing changed). Oil changes performed by me aprroximately every 3K miles. Fresh cabin microfilter and also replaced bulbs in the OBC while I was cleaning up the interior (one was out).

My mother drove the car and had a parking lot mishap resulting in replacement of the front bumper rub strips and removal of a small dent above the drivers headlight. I just had that fixed, and while the car was in the shop, had them respray the hood to correct the classic BMW clearcoat failure. Work has a lifetime warranty. No other bodywork/paint/issues while I owned the car or prior to my ownership that I am aware of. Car presents very well. Car runs/drives very well.

Car is in Monterey Bay area. No problem coming up to SF Bay Area if you want to have a look/drive.

Asking $4,525 or BEST (reasonable) OFFER; Willing to apply a Rennlist member - let's talk!

Link to pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/caronsd...7624292427512/

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 95 BMW 525i Auto/Premium