For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 993 (RS) I- Stock PCA

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010 | 10:18 AM
DHinkle
Rennlist Member

Default 993 (RS) I- Stock PCA

With great remorse, I am putting my 993 back on the market. I don't have the time or money to race right now. I have been fortunate to own 10 different 911's over the past eight years (from 911 Club Sports to 996 GT3's) and this is my favorite.

This is a fully-developed 993 race car classed as a 993 RS I-Stock car in PCA. Newly rebuilt 3.8 liter engine and transmission (steel synchros). Extensive list of new suspension parts. I have over $40,000 of reciepts at my cost (parts at cost; labor at a discount), Work performed by nationally acclaimed European Auto Garage/Racer's Edge. This car set multiple track records, both with me driving and Barry Ellis (Grand Am racer and former owner). If you are looking for the best 993 in the country with all major work recently completed and extensive documentation this is your choice. This is truly a track/race ready 993 that will put a smile on your face.

$55,000 for a race/track-ready air-cooled classic. I will consider interesting trades but prefer cash. Please email me at DHinkle@VPI-Advisors.com.
Attached Images    
Old 06-16-2010 | 11:55 PM
guardsredcab
Rennlist Member

PM sent

Quick Reply: For Sale: 993 (RS) I- Stock PCA