For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Car collectors dream house

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2009 | 11:09 AM
jwalton
Pro

Default Car collectors dream house

Ran across this property for sale a few weeks ago. I would own it but its too far north for me. It belongs to a friends parents who are moving to a
senior living community. That is all the affiliation I have with the property. Thought someone else might like to know about it.

Check out the discussion thread on FChat.com
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=254991

CAR COLLECTORS DREAM
Keep up to 12 cars under cover right at home! This property has a four-bay garage, a heated and insulated barn with three-phase electric and pneumatics that parks another 6-7 cars, and a drive-down basement bay at the house that opens to a large open shop area with high ceilings and three-phase electric. Large graveled areas behind the house and barn can accept your trailer or semi, with ample additional parking. Some of the 3.6 acres are lawn and garden, while the rear section is meadow, going back to a permanently protected wooded area. The property is well off the road and quite private, but close to route 611 and a few minutes from Doylestown.
The residence was built by a cabinet-maker for his own use about 1965, and features beautiful floors and cherry cabinets and closets, a paneled living room with stone fireplace, four bedrooms, one and a half baths, and a blue-stone patio reached through French doors. A glassed-in front porch makes flowers in winter a real option. A huge attic provides storage. There is also a spacious "in law" or office area with bedroom, bath, greatroom, office, sunporch, and hot-tub room, with a small patio of its own. To view this gem, call Barbara Gerber, a Fox and Roach Prudential realtor, at 215-805-3767
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Scott pdf3.pdf (118.3 KB, 15 views)
Old 08-23-2009 | 11:13 AM
jwalton
Pro

Trying to post more images but Rennlist isnt cooperating. Files are slightly too large and in Word doc format/PDF. If your interested send me a PM I will send the images to you or go on the FChat site where larger files are allowed apparently. Jon
http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=254991
Old 08-24-2009 | 11:19 PM
jwalton
Pro

by the way I dont knowthe asking price. you will have to contact the realtor. I never asked because it was too far north for me so it didnt matter. Jon
Old 08-28-2009 | 08:25 PM
jwalton
Pro

significant updated information and comments on the house for sale over on FChat. Check it out if your interested,Link is on the first thread Jon

Quick Reply: For Sale: Car collectors dream house