For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 2004 Red Audi S4 60,000 Miles...Mint Condition and Dealer Serviced

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Rotary Rocket
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How about a trade for a 2000 A6 4.2 with 63K miles plus $8,000. Totally clean car, no accidents, no dings, clean interior, was a factory CPO with warranty, no stories, and cold weather package. You keep your BBS wheels.

S6 front grills, RS6 wheels (Toyo tires are at 90%), tri-spoke steering wheel w/paddle shifters, H&R coil overs (less than 1000 miles ago), Hochkins sway bars, headlight armour (no orange reflector), debadged, and K&N air filter. New front rotors, and brake pads on all four corners (less than 100 miles ago). Synthetic oil ever since I owned the vehicle, alwasys seviced on time. Also have a RS6 style rear lip that will be included (I took it off, personally I like the cleaner look without the wing). Have two sets of keys, plus the valet key, and I think there is even a walet key (I'll have to double check that one).

This was my wife's car and I got her a TT, so we don't use it anymore. Still have the stock wheels ("pie plates"), stock suspension, and stock steering wheel w/radio controls.

California car, so she has seen very little rain and no snow. That is probably the biggest issue since we are on opposite coasts.

I can email you more pictures if interested.
Attached Images  
Old 07-30-2009, 10:12 AM
Stuttgart996
Banned

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

sorry guys the car sold in less then 24hrs i was just waiting on check and it just cleared... thank you for all the kind words
Old 07-30-2009, 05:00 PM
LI Steve
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did the BBS wheels go with the car? If not, I would be interested in them.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 2004 Red Audi S4 60,000 Miles...Mint Condition and Dealer Serviced