For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Parting 2 944's - Carpets, Airbag wheel, powder coated intake man. sport seat, & more

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2008 | 11:19 PM
Sterling Doc
Rennlist Member

Default Parting 2 944's - Carpets, Airbag wheel, powder coated intake man. sport seat, & more

Both are 86 944's. The one had a complete airbag wheel put in, with airbag, in very nice shape. I'm located 2 hours West of Chicago, IL.

The car in the back is my daily driver, not a parts car

Both black carpets themselves are in good shape & complete, but in the interest of full disclosure: The better one has no fading, and only a small tear that is completely under the passenger seat - out of view. The other has mild fading, a rust spot under the seat rail area (again out of view), and the vinyl in the driver's footwell is torn on that one only. I'll throw in a set of floormats that would cover most of that area. The discoloration around the edges is glue in areas which will be covered after installed. The foam on either side of the rear trunk is not intact on the underside (very few are at this age), but it is not visible from the top.

The airbag is $100, wheel with nice, black leather $125. $200 for both together. Not sure if/how I can ship the airbag, however.

Seats vary quite a bit. Nicest is one black leather comfort passenger seat. No rips or tears, split seams, and the leather is nice. It's only missing the plastic side covers - this could be screwed on from you current seat. The drivers side is similar except ofr a hole on the driver's bolster (pictured). $175 for the nice passenger seat, or $275 for both seats +shipping

The driver's sport is pretty tired, but functional - needs to be refinished. The passenger side is a comfort seat - leather is split on the base. Make an offer on either of these.

The tan rear seat is from a full leather option. The leather is in good shaped, but has some stains & discoloration. Some stain would make this very nice.

$250 for the nicer set, complete, $175 for the other, + shipping.

$100 for the powder coated intake man.

$100 for either instrument cluster (one for a manual, the other for an automatic)

$75 for complete sunroof mechanisms (have 2).

$50 for the rear wiper motor.

$100 for one the perfect climate control units, $75 for one with one mounting ear broken off (not visible once it's in)

Early offset aluminum control arms - make offer

Headlights with mechanism & motor - $100

Throttle response cam - $30

Tan center console with intact hinge - $30

Lots of various switches etc. (min. order $20 + shipping)

No Porsche script door handles (though for the right offer, I'll take them off my racecar, and put plain one on!)

Keeping most of the mechanical stuff & fenders for the racecar.

More pictures here: http://sterlingdoc.smugmug.com/galle...2_2mkqR#P-1-12

Quick Reply: For Sale: Parting 2 944's - Carpets, Airbag wheel, powder coated intake man. sport seat, & more