For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 1996 993 Polar Silver - low miles

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2008 | 12:18 PM
Kestrel
AutoX

Default FS: 1996 993 Polar Silver - low miles

For sale: 1996 polar silver with gray leather interior and tiptronic transmission. Just under 36k miles. 17" wheels, sunroof, upgraded Blaupunkt 6 disc CD player, 8-way adjustable driver and passenger seats. Clean title with no accidents.

Price: $32,000.

Exterior is a 9, with a few small chips on the hood and a small 1" light scratch near the "Carrera" scroll on the back deck. Interior is a 9.5--the leather shows very little wear and there's a small scuff on the back of the driver's seat.

All mechanicals are in great shape. The car has been thoroughly maintained. The prev owner went to Hennessy Porsche, and I've primarily used Auto Europe, an independent shop here in Atlanta. I'm the third owner and have detailed records going back to 10k miles, when the PO purchased the car, plus all of the service stamps. Maintenance during my ownership includes the 30k mile service (12/06), replaced lower valve cover gaskets (8/07), new Optima battery (1/08), new rear tires (Bridgestone Potenzas, 2/08) and new ABS pump (5/08). Oil changed every 5k miles.

Price includes a full set of shop manuals in the fancy binders and a Porsche OEM trickle charger. I have all of the manuals, spare keys and the tool kit.

More photos available upon request. I'm located on the northside of Atlanta, and the vehicle is available for a PPI. VIN: WP0AA2991TS322590.

Please contact me at s_c_greene@yahoo.com with questions.

Hate to see it go and I want to find a good home for it. Steve
Attached Images         

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 1996 993 Polar Silver - low miles