For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Bieffe SA2000 Helmet -- Size S

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 10:59 PM
KLR
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bieffe SA2000 Helmet -- Size S

I had to move to a closed face helmet to drive in open wheel cars this year, so I thought I'd offer up my open face helmet to a Rennlister getting started in auto-x and DE rather than leave it as a spare. This is an SA2000 helmet and will be good for PCA auto-x and DE events through the end of 2010 (SA 2010 helmets will come out in approximately October of 2010).

I bought this helmet in 2004 for about $275. It's pretty much in like new condition, as I'm very fastidious. I've worn it for 25-30 days, but I just cleaned the liner and you'd never know that it's been used. The only real blemish I can find on it is a small crack in the sun shade (see photo below). This obviously has no impact on safety and is not really noticeable. If you're thinking about dabbling in auto-x or DE, this is an easy way to start.

Here's a link to the Bieffe sizing chart with instructions on measuring your head. By way of comparison, I also wear a small Bell, but I do wear a medium bike helmet, so you might be surprised even if you don't think you have a small head --> http://www.soloracer.com/bieffesizing.html

SOLD
Attached Images       

Last edited by KLR; 05-18-2008 at 06:34 PM.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:38 PM
KLR
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now that nice weather is upon us, I thought I'd bump this up. If no one is interested, I'll pass this on to my local region to use as a loaner, as I need to reclaim the closet space. If you've been thinking about trying auto-x or DE, this is worth jumping on. If you are in any way disappointed, I'm happy to take it back and pay for the roundtrip shipping.
Old 05-15-2008, 08:19 AM
eshane
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM message sent
Old 05-17-2008, 09:48 AM
eshane
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Second PM

Quick Reply: For Sale: Bieffe SA2000 Helmet -- Size S