For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 87 944 NA

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 11:00 PM
NeoRules
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 87 944 NA

Selling this NA for a guy who is trying to purchase my 88 Turbo....
I have John D's permision....

basically you buy his car and he buys mine....
here is his craigslist advertisement...

"First the good: This car runs and drives amazingly well. Clutch is good! Has new rear brake pads, a new dash pad, wood trim, new hatch and hood shocks, new porsche emblem on the hood, the paint is in good shape(the entire car has been repainted), the interior is almost perfect(only the seats have a few tears and the arm rest is missing), everything electronic works with the exception of the rear wiper and cruise control, the tires are basically new, it has boxster s wheels that look great, aftermarket stereo and speakers, sunroof works great, dome light was replaced and works great, the LED in the ignition key works great, new shift **** and leather boot, oil has been change every 2,000 miles. The vehicle also has a new battery. I have all records since I have owned the vehicle.

The bad: It is about time for the timing belt ritual. Also needs motor mounts($90). The a/c needs to be charged, there is a small dent in the left fender, and the windshield leaks on the right side. (Gasket needs to be reglued) The front bumper is cracked on the right side along the lower valance. the foglights work but the left one is cracked.

This is another sad sad case of my girlfriend making me sell a car. My other car is a tahoe and ironically its more practical right now... So my loss is someone else's gain... I have the title, there are no liens. Price is negotiable. I'm willing to trade for a turbo. (with compensation of course)"

and some pictures to go with it....

So there you have it....
Contact me and I will hook you up with him or you can check craigslist here in Fredericksburg VA.

I would really love for this guy to buy my turbo!! I just don't want to trade LOL...
He is asking $3K but I get the impression he would go lower....
JC
Old 11-16-2007, 11:18 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Miles?
Old 11-18-2007, 05:13 PM
NeoRules
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Jay Gratton
Miles?
ughhh... he said about 170K....
I told him to lower the price to 2K....
Make an offer... I want to sell my car!!!
JC
Old 11-18-2007, 05:24 PM
Stien
Burning Brakes

I was looking at this car with great interest because of the new paint job... then I realized it has every and I mean EVERY other problem my car has minus the TB and WP. Damnit lol.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 87 944 NA