For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 79 911SC Targa

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007 | 12:06 AM
marret
Instructor

Default 79 911SC Targa

For Sale, Rennlist ad 7219
16,000/OBO
46k miles
Special order light blue metallic paint, black trim, leather seats, Fuchs, H4 headlights, Carrera brakes.

I have the original window sticker, owner’s manual, warranty/maintenance manuals. The car had a couple broken head studs so in Dec 05 - Feb 06 with 33k miles, went through entire engine and transmission so the car has new head studs, air box with pop off valve, rings, cams, bearings, upgraded carrera chain tensioners, braided plug wires, alternator, rocker arms, SSI heat exchangers, Mille Miglia muffler, turn signal switch, warm up regulator, clutch, sychros, gear rings, we rebuilt the cylinder heads including polishing, polished the pistons, reground the valves, installed new guides, and so forth. Additionally, as of Jul 07, the car also has a new windshield, BF Goodrich G-Force Sport tires, fuel distributor. Within the last year, new starter, injectors, cleaned/resealed gas tank. The car also has been lowered. I re-covered the targa top couple years ago and installed new interior door handles. I replaced the right targa seal and have new weather stripping for the hood/trunk. The car has sheepskin seat covers, targa bars, a K&N air filter, and a Blaupunkt CD player. The paint is showing signs of its age, but is in decent condition. The car is in overall excellent condition. Interior is in excellent condition. 15k service done at 45615 miles. The car has never been wrecked, had body damage, or been repainted. The car has a clean and clear title. More photos available.
Attached Images      
Old 12-01-2007 | 10:21 AM
marret
Instructor

Price lowered to 15,000/OBO.

Thanks for your consideration.

Regards, Chris
Old 12-01-2007 | 10:45 AM
Ski
Addict
Rennlist Member

is the door guard glued or pop riveted?
Old 12-01-2007 | 11:11 AM
marret
Instructor

I believe they are riveted unfortunately.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 79 911SC Targa