For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 944/51 Stuff For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007 | 06:12 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 944/51 Stuff For Sale

Hey guys, I made the mistake of cleaning out my shed this past week and came across stuff that I need to get rid to make room for incoming parts. I’ve posted pictures of a few of the items in the thread listed below. The rest I can post later if anyone wants them.

1. Siemens 55lb injectors (3102’s). These have about 2200 miles on them and were removed during a 72lb upgrade. I just had them cleaned/balanced/new seals last week so these are the same as the $400 injectors that Lindsey sells. I have the flow sheet (pictured) and receipt for the service if you want them. $180 shipped SOLD

2. Rennbay Track/Performance Ball Joint Kit - http://www.rennbay.com/trackperforma...-kit-p-35.html . This is brand new and the bags haven’t been opened. I picked these up for my 951 but upgraded to Charlie arms before I needed them. $140 shipped Sold

3. L&R rear cubby area subs. They’re 8” Rockford Fosgate Punch speakers and come with a 75W 2 channel RF Punch amp. They were made by a local car audio shop (MDF) and are in great shape and fit/work perfectly. The pictures don’t do them justice. I’m not really a stereo guy and I’d rather listen to the motor then the radio. $250 + shipping. PENDING

4. Late Style Saratoga Glass Roof. This is by far the nicest one available/sold on Rennlist or e-bay in the last year or two. No leaks, scratches, breaks, seal tears, felt wear, or missing parts. It comes with the Saratoga bag and is absolutely perfect. I have a “tentative” deal on this but it’s moving slow so there’s one person in line. I’m open to anyone else who is interested. $750 + shipping

5. Autothority 26 pin stage 2 chipset with banjo bolt - $75 (I actually have a few sets of these)

6. Good condition shimmed (weltmeister shim kit) factory wastegate. $80 + shipping

7. 951 rods (forges RARST) – BO

8. 944S2 (3.0L) rods & pistons – BO

9. 27/6 turbo that dumps more oil then Exxon and needs a rebuild- $200 SOLD

I’m going into my attic where there’s quite a bit more stuff this weekend so we’ll see what turns up. I know I have a ton of stuff up there (test pipes, wheel spacers, radiators, fuel lines, BOV’s) and am afraid of what else I’ll find........

Pictures Can be found in this thread.. https://rennlist.com/forums/showthre...eferrerid=7359

Last edited by Jeremy Himsel; 09-06-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2007 | 09:04 PM
Keithr726
Nordschleife Master

Let me know if the offer on the subs fall through, I'm interested!
Old 09-05-2007 | 10:24 PM
Jeremy Himsel
Addict
Rennlist Member

Will do keith. Thanks.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 944/51 Stuff For Sale