For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS - Camping gear Used once Great for the fest

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007 | 01:32 AM
hpservertech
Pro

Default FS - Camping gear Used once Great for the fest

Figured I would cross post this since this would be perfect for the fest. If this is wrong, please delete this thread

Since we dont use it anymore I'm selling our tent, stove & lantern. They were used once, then we bought a camper. Camper's gone, but dont think we will be using these anytime in the future.

Poles have some rust on them, but they are not bent or broke. All work perfectly. No leaks, no holes. it looks brand new.

Top cover is clear plastic so at night you can open the inside and look through to watch the stars. Cover has some rust on it from the poles, but doesn't effect the top at all.

Stove is made by Hilary also and has never been used.

Lantern was used several times but worked last time we went camping. May need new wicks, but those are cheap (around $6 last I checked)

Tent is currently setup in our back yard. I am going to leave it out overnight. If you buy it this weekend you can come and get it and I'll assist and show how to disassemble/reassemble. It's easy and can be done by 2 people without much effort.

More pictures can be seen at: http://s155.photobucket.com/albums/s...rtech/camping/

Also included is the tub we kept it in as well as a bottle of propane for the stove or lantern.

If your going to the fest I may be able to bribe someone to bring this along with them. Otherwise I should be able to box these up and ship them. Fuel wont ship though.

$200 OBO + shipping
Attached Images     

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS - Camping gear Used once Great for the fest