For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 1998 993 Carrera 4S

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 10:03 AM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

Let me tell you folks the way this works.....

If you are not seriously interested in the car - mind your own business and there in no need to set "Rennnlist Policy". I am quite certain that those who have been on Rennlist for any length of time - know full well Greg, Phil and many others. That someone should try to "hi-jack" a thread and cast aspersions is simply unacceptable.

Period.

By the way - using the same measure as the posts that are now deleted - I would be "obligated" to sell my '95 993 for $14,000 - which is what I paid for it IN THE SPIRIT OF RENNLIST?? If I did sell MY CAR - it would be MY CHOICE what I were to ask for it...

Rant off....

Have a nice day,

John
Old 04-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Jukelemon
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anyone woud like a non bias ( : opinion on Greg's car....I drove it a couple of weeks ago in effort of trying to compare my 993's steering with his. Anyway, car runs out/handles very well and Greg's description is an honest one.

Just thought I would throw that out there for anyone who doesn't know him. Good luck with the sale Greg.

JL
Old 04-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Greg Fishman
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Car is sold pending a PPI within the next week or so. Buyer is going on vacation so I am giving him a little time to get things finalized.

Now I can shop....

Quick Reply: For Sale: 1998 993 Carrera 4S