For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Its Offical My 90 944S2 is on the block

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2007 | 10:19 PM
bjzorn
Canadian Yankee
Rennlist Member

Default Its Offical My 90 944S2 is on the block

Well my S2 is offically for sale now.

Here are the Details

1990 S2 Black/Linen 170,000
Perfect Dash NO CRACKS!
Perfect Seats NO RIPS in the seats
Good Paint has typical chips in the paint like any car of the same year
No accidents, straight body,
front nose repainted last summer to touch up the rock chips.
Koni Adjustables

Recent Maintence in the last year
Headgasket
Waterpumer, T-belt
Bal Belt
front engine reseal
All new hoses
Shifter rod and bushings
Rebuilt Fuel injectors done by witchhunter in Seattle in May of 2006
New Fuel Filter, and presure line.

Also since ownership I have put in a new radiator, 8Jx18 and 10Jx10 BBS LM wheels with Dunlop tires. Im sure there are more things I have done to it just can't remeber at the moment

Car with also come with a spare DME with Performance chip in it, DME relay, All books, records, 2 sets of extra keys, 1990 Dealer only fact book. Geniune Porsche Tequpiment Indoor Car cover, Spare tire, jack, all factory tools, Origial Factory Porsche Air Compessor.

This car is complete with very good history on the car. I have spoken with the last 2 owners of this car and it has no surprizes.

I have started converting it to "Club Sport" specs. I did a proper rear seat detele with factory matched carperting cover the seat bottom, I do have all parts to covert this car back to stock, and will supply with car.

The Bad
There is a couple of things this car does need.
I Believe the heater core has a slow leak in it. Part is not Much (50 dollars through Part Heaven) I just don't have the time or space to repair it. Its not a bad leak as I have to put a cup or to of coolant in it every 10 months or so.

It needs brakes Bad, as the brake light has been on since July, But I will be replacing those before the car is sold. the sunroof switch is intermittin and could use a cleaning or replacement. It has the typicalP/S leak, although I believe its not the pump but the resvoir. As well ans the oil pan gasket is starting to delvop a small leak. The car could use a O2 sensor as well as it is the original one. the Part is 150 dollars plus 60 dollars to install(At teh shop I go to) so its not pricy if you do it yourself. I also have a new Porsche Fuel Presure regulator that has not been installed and will go with the car too. The car use no oil between changes. I have never put is an extra qurat in between changes. and it stays full on the dipstick. Has the typical hatch rattle. but its not major, and the sunroof seal(On the roof could use replacing) the sunroof gears work and function normally, I have an extra set of new gears that I will through in woth the car as well.

Asking 8500 O.B.R.O The car needs to go as I need to fund my new P-car project

Brandon J

Quick Reply: For Sale: Its Offical My 90 944S2 is on the block