For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Gorgeous 1995 968 Cab FS Near Portland

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006 | 10:14 PM
sayporsha
Pro

Default Gorgeous 1995 968 Cab FS Near Portland

I am reluctantly offering my beautiful 1995 968 Cabriolet up for sale.

This is a pristine example in Grand Prix White with a black top, Savannah Beige & black interior and 17” 996 wheels. The paint, top and interior are excellent. The interior still smells new. No resprays or accidents. It has never been tracked, autocrossed or raced. Mobil1 always. Garaged always (at home and work). It is stock except for a K&N air filter.

I just replaced the starter, water pump, timing and balance shaft belts, tensioners and rollers. It currently has 83k miles and comes with service records from 21k miles, a car cover, the parade boot for the top and a handy tonneau to cover the interior when you don’t want to raise the top. Religious use of the tonneau has preserved the interior from sun damage and fading.

A west coast car from new, the previous owner bought it from the Porsche service manager in Santa Barbara after a lengthy search for the “perfect” 968. He had to sell it because he was moving from San Francisco to Manhattan. I live in Salem, Oregon (1 hour south of Portland), where the car has been since I bought it in 2003. The VIN is WP0CA2968SS840290 if you want to do a CARFAX.

Only 366 of these cars were sold in the US in 1995 (custom plate: 1OF366). A rare and elegant model, it sold for $10,000 more than the Boxster that hit the showroom 2 years later. I absolutely love it but I am building a 968 Turbo and I can’t keep this beauty. My loss is your gain – drive it home for $19,500.

Thanks,
Jeff
sayporsha@yahoo.com
503-508-9514
Attached Images      

Quick Reply: For Sale: Gorgeous 1995 968 Cab FS Near Portland