For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Mac Powerbook G4 15"

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 08:51 PM
Brian McCoy
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mac Powerbook G4 15"

This is a 1.5GHz Powerbook G4 15 w/ 512mb of ram, a 75gb (or is it 80, the system profiler says 74.53) hard drive, super drive (DVD and CD burner), Airport (802.11g?), etc.... Has Tiger on it now, but I don't have the upgrade disks and it will be restored to factory specs before shipping (I didn't notice any difference other than the addition of 'Widgets' ~ personal call).

Physially it's in good condition. There are a couple of small scratches (2 or 3 spots, all can be covered by a dime), and some of the painted finish near the bottom of the keyboard is rubbing off ~ again, EASILY covered by a dime.

Original owner and we've had it for just about 1.5 years. There is a transferable 3 year Apple Care warranty included (so you'd get the ballance of a year and some change ~ should be Roughly 1 year 7 months). Only issue we've had with it is the power adapter is crap and broke ~ the one included is brand new as of 12/16/05 care of AppleCare. All original boxes, documents, CDs, vouchers, coupons, whatever else came in the box from the factory will be included. Heck, I'm sure our original receipt is available too....

Extra that will be included is a thin case designed specifically for this laptop (bought in an Apple Store, probably have That receipt too).

Looks like these sell for $1300~$1500 on eBay, so $1400 shipped to your door (within the lower 48 in the US, otherwise we'll split shipping 50/50), fully insured. I'm going to put this up on eBay in a few days, but Listers will have dibs up till the last day of the auction.

I'll get some pics up ASAP, but my camera doesn't like the Mac and I have yet to run internet to my desktop.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:39 PM
gt3cup
Instructor

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Brian,
You have a pm and e-mail
Mark

Quick Reply: For Sale: Mac Powerbook G4 15"