For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS..1984 Porsche 944

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2005 | 08:59 PM
Wes-P
Instructor

Cool FS..1984 Porsche 944

Alright, this car blew a head august and has been in my garage ever since. I did some tests on it and as far as I can tell the head is all that needs to be replaced. This car will run, but with blow by coming out of it, but can be corrected with a new head and some minor tinkering. The car is in good condition with 43k miles on the 5-digit odometer, which will more than likelybe around 143k miles on it. New tires, phone dials, brakes and rotors have been turned in the last couple of months. Paint is less than a year old. The interior was in the process of being changed from brown to black, and only lacks the dash panel. New power seats have been put in, and carpet is fine. The front of the car was hit, so will need a new front chin. All lights are working, and the transmission never had a problem.

I am selling this car as either a parts car to someone, or to someone who would like to install a new head gasket on it. PM me with offers.

These pictures are of the car when I purchased it, these do not include the bent front chin which I was not aware of when I purchased it. These pictures also do not include a 2 inch gash on the passenger door where someone keyed it. And the car has Phone Dials now instead of the fuchs.
Attached Images     

Last edited by Wes-P; 12-12-2005 at 11:07 PM.
Old 12-12-2005 | 10:12 PM
docwyte
Rennlist Member

Wow, an 1894 Porsche! Must be one of the oldest out there!
Old 01-18-2006 | 12:31 PM
Wes-P
Instructor

up top.

need 1k.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS..1984 Porsche 944