For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 85.5 944 Parts FS - Building trackcar

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005 | 01:28 AM
Cory M
Drifting

Default 85.5 944 Parts FS - Building trackcar

I'm in the process of building a racecar so I've stripped my 944 bare. I've got a bunch of parts for sale including all of the power window/sunroof motors and regulators, power rear hatch lock, the AC controls, AC compressor and bracket, door glass, power seats (tan, need recovering), rear seat (tan), luggage compartment cover (black), seatbelts (black), front springs, stock sway bars, stock front strut mounts, aluminum jack, sunvisors, door panels, misc. interior panels, E-brake components, headlight motor, and more.

I'm located in San Diego but I will ship if you buy $25 or more worth of stuff. Please don't ask me to search for some 5 cent plastic clip. Email me (muscatcory (at) yahoo.com) with what you want and what you feel is a fair price and we'll make a deal. I'm not looking to get rich in the 944 parts business and any money I make will go right back into the car. Thanks.
Old 11-10-2005 | 04:34 PM
apierce918
Addic
Rennlist Member

how much are you looking for the AC compressor? did it work when it was pulled?
Old 11-10-2005 | 08:17 PM
Cory M
Drifting

The 944 junkyard I called wants $150, so I'll do it for $100. If this sounds good email me at muscatcory (at) yahoo.com, and give me your address so I can can figure out the shipping. It worked fine when it was removed (about a month ago). Thanks.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 85.5 944 Parts FS - Building trackcar