For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FS: 87 951, lsd, brembo brakes 107k

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2005, 07:05 PM
tammons
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 87 951, lsd, brembo brakes 107k

Best offer over $7000 gets it.

1987 Porsche 944 Turbo 5 speed, Limited Slip Transmission, Car has power windows, power mirrors power door locks, cruise control (does not work), Electric seat adjustments, power moonroof and so on.
Interior: Cream color Leather Seating, Front and Back seats are in great condition, seats little if any flaws. Has Porsche floormats.

Exterior: Charcoal, paint is in decent shape. A few paint defects in the hood. The paint at the rear of the car, from the doors and top back are thin but look great with a good wax job.

Mechanical: 107500 miles. Runs great. Over $14,000 worth of work went into this car in the last 7000 miles, all brand new parts some of which is listed below.

Also, I have all the receipts for this car from new.

This car also has new shocks done 5k miles ago
S4 brakes.
Decent tires.
AC works
Clutch is good and has 46K miles on it
The radiator was replaced at 85k
DME was replaced at 90k
Starter was replaced at 80k

The only thing that has not been rebuilt is the turbo.

Below is what has been done to this car in the last 7k miles. The previous owner had everything done.

Timing Belt ,Balance Belt ,Cambelt roller ,Cambelt tension roller ,Aux shaft tensioner ,Aux shaft roller ,Brake pads ,Rear rotors ,Motor mounts ,Strut assemblies ,Rear wheel bearings ,Roof gears (for power moon roof) ,Power steering rack ,Rear shocks ,Inner/outer wheel bearings ,Front brake pads , Swaybar bushing, Rubber bushing ,Foglight assembly ,Front rotors ,Spark Plugs ,Reardeck shocks ,Sunroof relay ,Rear brake pad sensor ,Alternator belt ,Oil pressure sending unit ,Alternator ,Intake boot ,

Windshield replacement

Adjust Cambelt ,Replace heater valve ,R&R high pressure line ,Order rear hatch

Replace one pick up sensor ,Check engine ,Replace airbag clock sprint ,R&R turbo water pump ,Check power steering ,Fuel injection service & intake clean ,

Replace fuelpump, filter, Air time valve, oil feed to turbo O ring, replaced all vacuum lines under the intake, new intake gasket,

Knock sensor, tune exhaust, Stage 2 chip set DME and KLR, custom K&N airfilter set up, two new rear tires,

Also in 2005 new A/C clutch, new tps, new thermostat. New Dme relay and spare. Fuel rail guage.

Tomorrow I am installing new, not rebuilt, set of axles from Vertex.

All the receipts for this work and all other work done from date of manufacture till current is all in a folder. Each owners receipts are in this folder, it is thick, but it is detailed on the history of the car. Also the original owner’s manual is included. All items listed were replaced and repaired in the vehicle.

Issues and or what is missing or needs work. I am posting this list because I like to keep everything above board from the start so nothing is hidden.

Missing front splitter. (lower front spoiler)

Plugs are clean. Very very seldom, I mean once in a blue moon after driving it very hard , I will get a puff of smoke, but this does not happen when it sits overnight. Like I said, plugs are clean. Runs very very strong, but does stutter a bit at WOT under extreme boost, high rpm. Probably the wires, cap and rotor or the bov.

One of the crank position sensor connector boots is broken, but it runs fine like it is.

Cruise control does not work.

Minor sunroof leak at the back corner behind the drivers head. Very minor. Probably a clogged drain hose

Other than the above this car is solid and straight and runs very very strong. All of those problems should be an easy fix if you are handy.

Car runs strong and just above the first line temp wise, right where it should.

Again a very strong runner and I have been driving it every day with no problems. This car is a rocket and you can drive it anywhere.

Call me any time at 954-480-6191. I fno answer be sure to leave a message.

Pictures here.

http://www.pbase.com/tammons/951

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 87 951, lsd, brembo brakes 107k