For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 993 RS Body Parts and Turbo S Ducts for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005 | 02:53 AM
kkim
Addict
Rennlist Member

Default 993 RS Body Parts and Turbo S Ducts for Sale

I have the following parts for sale....

1. Porsche OEM RS front splitters. Flexible plastics used so they won't crack if you should bump into something as opposed to the fiberglass used by the knockoffs. These have been painted w/ polar silver, but they do not match. Flexible primer has been used, so all you would need to do is sand, then topcoat with color of your choice. SOLD

2. MA Shaw RS tail... Brand new. One of the best quality RS tails around. I have holes drilled for the mounting bolts in the tail already. Includes mounting bolts from a spare decklid. This piece is exactly as you would get from MA Shaw. Not painted... gelcoated and needs minimum prep work before painting. SOLD

3. OEM Aerokit 2 side skirts. Brand new in box. SOLD

4. MA Shaw TT Turbo S ducts w/ 38w fog lamps. Again, very high quality work from MA Shaw. Brand new in box. I have drilled one hole in one side to mount, but later found hole is not needed if you still have the bumperettes. Hole will not be seen when unit is mounted. SOLD

5. Used black plastic grill used for RS tail above. You can reuse yours, if you can get it out in one piece or buy a new one from Porsche for about $100. Asking $65 plus shipping.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks

Last edited by kkim; 09-21-2005 at 12:40 AM.

Quick Reply: For Sale: 993 RS Body Parts and Turbo S Ducts for Sale