For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Highly modified, well maintained 944S for sale

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 04:28 PM
IMB951
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Highly modified, well maintained 944S for sale

Well guys it's been a long 3 years, but I'm headed off to college in the Fall and I won't be in a place where my 944 could be pampered as I wish for it to be. I'd love for the car to go one of you guys because I trust all of you to treat it the way I do (maybe not as obsessive ) It will be extremely hard to let her go but I know I can do it if I know she will be in a good new home.

Here is the link to my Rennlist Classified Ad with more pictures

I'll go ahead and quote the ad in this post:

"Highly modified and well maintained 944S" Asking $7,900 - car is also available with stock phone dials and tires for a reduced price. Yes, I realize this is in 951 pricing territory, but this car is equipped with the following:

-Fiberwerks bumper + paint - $700
-Full M030 suspension: Koni yellows all around, H&R springs, 26.8mm front swaybar, 18mm rear with 1.5 inch lowering front and rear, ~$1,000
-Flowmaster 40 series muffler - $90
-Ceramic Coated headers with new exhaust manifold seals - $200
-Speed Six Racing short shift kit - $140
-Performance Chip - $200
-MSD6A progressive ignition control system with Blaster2 coil, 8mm Clewett Engineering spiral core plug wires, ~$200
-Cruise Control delete to make room for MSD
-K&N filter - ~$50
-17 Cup 2s Wrapped in *Brand New* Yokohama AVS ES100’s ~$1,500
-930S Steering Wheel ~ $250
-Autovation matte finish pedals with “944” etched into the brake and clutch ~$100
-Stainless door sills ~ $90
-20% side and 5% rear professionally installed window tint ~$250
-Alpine headunit + Pioneer 100w 4x6 front and rear + 10 inch 250 watt Infiniti Basslink self-powered subwoofer ~$500

Cam chain tensioner professionally replaced in 2002 upon purchase of the car. at 87k miles.
New Thermostat switch on radiator
New Tranny fluid
Front brake rotors replaced in 2004,
New Rear rotors + pads all around + silver caliper paint all around in December 2004.
New A/C compressor, receiver drier & seals with R-134a conversion (June 2004) -$500

**New Waterpump, belts, rollers, front seals in August of 2004**

**Brand new Sachs clutch, master cylinder, slave cylinder, rear main seal and throwout bearing all professionally done by International Performance Center in Roswell, GA in January, 2005.** -$2,200

-Many receipts and records

Over $7,500 in total invested in this car. It has NEVER been neglected as far as cleanliness goes. This is a VERY CLEAN 944S. This car is washed and detailed obsessively and has never been without a good coat of high quality wax since I’ve had it. Engine bay has been fully detailed 3 to 4 times throughout my ownership. The paint is in fair condition with some noticeable rock chips on the nose panel and a few minor dents. The front bumper still has fresh paint and looks great with the mesh grille installed. Please note that most EVERY paint chip has been touched up with authentic Porsche touchup paint and can barely be noticed unless up very close. The paint still has a deep shine to it all around. This car has a FULL tan leather interior which is pretty rare. NO dash cracks. The drivers seat is worn and has a small rip in the left bolster. The passenger seat and the rear seats still look and feel great! PLEASE EMAIL or PM ME with any questions about the car and I will be more than happy to answer them and include your phone number so I may call you if you’d like. I am a student with a part time job so I might need to arrange time to make phone calls.
Old 04-22-2005, 06:50 PM
944_S_TYPE
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks very nice.
Old 04-22-2005, 10:58 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your pride of ownership clearly shows as she is a beautiful car Ian! I think you will have no trouble selling her.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Highly modified, well maintained 944S for sale