For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket

Garage Industrial Shelving Bilt Industries

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2024, 04:18 PM
SpyderSenseOC
Rennlist Member

Received 1,349 Likes on 809 Posts
Default Garage Industrial Shelving Bilt Industries

For Sale in Orange County, CA are a large number of units of preowned but excellent condition industrial metal shelving in three different levels of strength.
Made by Bilt Industries in the United States. Very heavy duty, powder coated, and much better quality than what is sold cheaply at the big box stores.
All metal. Easy to put together in a number of different configurations. Not particle board. Not melamine.

Assembly is as easy as putting together Legos. I can deliver them to you assembled if you like but they are easier to transport in a disassembled state.
The lightest duty units can be configured with all shelving or a combination of shelving and drawers as shown in the photographs. Each drawer can be partitioned any way you like using movable metal dividers.
The entire unit shown with drawers is 36 inches wide by 85 inches tall but can be cut down to fit whatever height you need.
Each drawer is 6 inches deep top to bottom and the drawer and shelving is 24 inches deep from front to back.
Each unit will come with four drawers and four shelves even though the picture shows a unit configured with six drawers and four shelves.
The pictured unit with drawers also shows the unit configured with rear and side paneling that is available, but the standard configuration is open as shown in the image with five units connected to each other.
You can add more drawers or more shelves at an additional cost of $20 per drawer.
Open shelving units can be configured using three different shelf sizes, 36" wide by 24" deep, 36" wide by 18" deep and 48" wide by 24" deep.
Heaviest duty pallet racking with wire shelves measures 4 feet deep by 6 feet wide.
All material is red and white powder coated, not painted.
18 inch deep shelves are limited to only 36" wide dimension.
I have many, many units available and will discount volume purchases.
***Price is entirely dependent on your particular desired strength and configuration. I couldn't possibly list all potential configurations. I put $125 as a listing price because that is what ONE individual lightest duty unit will be at 36" wide, 18" deep with 5 shelves. Drawers and additional shelves are more $$.
Look over the images and we can talk on the phone if you have any questions. This stuff has to go so make offers.
I will also deliver purchases of $600 or more for free in a 20 mile radius from 92646.

Old 09-21-2024, 05:41 PM
Trio
Rennlist Member

Received 325 Likes on 199 Posts

@SpyderSenseOC You should move this to the Classifieds section; this is not the right forum for For Sale ads.
Old 09-21-2024, 05:46 PM
SpyderSenseOC
Rennlist Member

Received 1,349 Likes on 809 Posts

Originally Posted by Trio
@SpyderSenseOC You should move this to the Classifieds section; this is not the right forum for For Sale ads.
Roger that. If I knew how to do that I would! Maybe an admin can do it for me.