For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket

For Sale: Cayenne 958 OEM 21" Sport Edition Wheels with Fresh Continental DWS06+ Tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2024, 08:57 AM
FormerRotor
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts
Default Cayenne 958 OEM 21" Sport Edition Wheels with Fresh Continental DWS06+ Tires

Set of 4 OEM Porsche Silver 21” sport Edition Wheels (used) with like-new Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 Plus tires -
Price:
$3,500 local pickup (20816; Glen Echo National Park Area; Bethesda/MD/NoVa/DC)
- WITH like-new tires (1,764 miles per Carfax)
- WITH brand new non-OEM Center Caps (one shown in images)
- WITH rubber valve stems
- WITHOUT TPMS (used them for our other wheels)
- WITH a hyper-honest representation of condition: 2 wheels are quite good; 2 are fair. When we first bought the car I thought we’d refinish them (mostly because I like black with machined lip), but honestly the silver really grew on me and the blemishes didn’t actually bother me/wife (probably because they blend in with the silver when mounted). We drove on these from Connecticut to MD and they were great, but we wanted something closer to the All-terrain setup we had on our previous Cayenne Diesel). We will send detailed photos to anyone interested BEFORE coming to look at/purchase so that you know EXACTLY what you’re conning to see.

A few initial photos below (note: center caps not shown but will be included).

When still mounted on our CTT…

Off the car. Photos taken today…

Tread depth is like-new. To confirm, below is Carfax history…

Please feel free to message me with any questions. I’m in no hurry; they’re just sitting with all of the other wheels/tires in the garage, but thought I would list them so I’m not looking at them sitting on expired tires 6 years from now. At $3,500, I figure you’re getting a like- new set of $1400 tires plus a ~$2,000 set of 21” Porsche wheels to keep as-is or refinish in another color to your heart's desire.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Garage Cleaning, so also available separately are...

1. Luxor Beige Trunk Cover, OEM Porsche from 2013 958.1 - $250
2. Black Cargo Liner Mat, , OEM Porsche as seen here https://www.suncoastparts.com/product/958LCL.html - $75
3. Black w/ Tan Stitch Trunk Liner, Worth-Mats as seen here
Amazon Amazon
Amazon Amazon
condition: meh - $40, or free with purchase and pain-free pick-up of either/both of the above
4. Replacement Rear Bumper Crash Bar (undamaged, removed from 958.1 for tow hitch install) - $100
5. OEM Fog Lights (958.1 and a bunch of other applications, 100,000 miles, but all working when removed) - $20 or free with purchase and pain-free pick-up of any of the above.
6. 3 Wall-mounted Wheel/Tire Racks (Red, 375 lb capacity each, 36-48" width adjustable each) - $75 ea. or $175 for 3

...If anyone happens to have an E70 or F15 X5, I also have a bunch of spare parts and maintenance bits (trunk cover, wipers, brakes, oil change kits, etc.) for those; just LMK.
...Also have a bunch of removed OEM bits from an E90 335d (Turbo-back exhaust incl. DPF, EGR, EGR Cooler, etc) if you're looking for any of those.
​​​​​​….heck there’s even a commercial Precor Elliptical in there if you really want to go shopping.

Last edited by FormerRotor; 06-29-2024 at 09:00 AM.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Cayenne 958 OEM 21" Sport Edition Wheels with Fresh Continental DWS06+ Tires