For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 2017 Cayenne S, Palladium Metallic, exceptionally nice condition, 36K miles

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2022, 08:48 PM
Flight 997.2
AutoX

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2017 Cayenne S, Palladium Metallic, exceptionally nice condition, 36K miles

I've just listed my 2017 Cayenne S in the classifieds. This is my first time to offer a car for sale on Rennlist. The Cayenne has 36k miles, and my wife and I are the second owners. We got it from a dealer in Columbus, Ohio, who took it on trade from a woman who's a regular customer of theirs and trades for a new Cayenne every couple of years or so. It was obvious that she just putt-putted around Columbus city streets with it, as it was clean as new when we saw it, with just 15K miles at that time and not a spec of dirt on the carpets, as well as none of the larger stone chips you get from highway miles. We're selling it now because my wife fell in love with an Audi (what can I say... she was seduced by its red leather seats...), and I just got a 2010 997.2 C4. We have a Suburban besides, so we have more cars than we need.

This Cayenne S is a super sweet car that's honestly in nearly new condition. Probably nicer than many with less than 10k miles. Clean Carfax, no accidents, no dings, beautiful car that's crazy smooth, quiet, and quick with twin turbos. We've received compliments fairly often, particularly for the Palladium Metallic color.

In case it matters to you (like it does to us), this is a zero-odors car--which means no bad odors (smoke, pets, etc.) and also no "good" odors like cleaners or air fresheners. And I haven't mentioned this (yet) in the classified listing, but absolutely no Armor All or any similar product used on any of the vinyl or rubber parts of the car, before the photos were taken, so what you see really is what you get, and it looks fantastic.

https://rennlist.com/forums/market/1292338#post18014491

The car is priced in the classified.

Feel free to make an offer if you'd like. I have some new headers to buy for the 997, so who knows what I might say yes to. :-)

Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2017 Cayenne S, Palladium Metallic, exceptionally nice condition, 36K miles