For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 911 GT3 Factory Cup Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2021, 07:10 AM
Dbills
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 GT3 Factory Cup Car

SOLD - Thanks for viewing the post
I bought this 996.2 Cup Car for my Son and Daughter to club race but discovered sharing 1 car is tough so I will need a second car. Ideally I would like two identical cars. I found a pair. But first I'll need to sell this one. My Cup Car has been meticulously maintained and was never crashed hard. (Just normal 'rubbing is racing' incidental contact) . It is ready to go racing. Put fuel in, check the air pressure and hit the track! The Engine and gearbox were rebuilt at the prescribed maintenance interval and has only 85 hours on the Engine since rebuild, 32 hours on the gearbox since rebuild. The entire total run tine for this Cup cat is only 237 total hours.

I have complete maintenance history since day 1 and the PCA log book since 2012
I'm only asking $61,000 and I can deliver this to your doorstep. (400 miles for free). Call or text for all the details 612-968-3299

Last edited by Dbills; 12-05-2021 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Car Sold
Old 11-25-2021, 03:13 PM
Dbills
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Can deliver to your doorstep

It’s been meticulously maintained and is ready to go racing. Put fuel in, check the air pressure and hit the track! The Engine and gearbox were rebuilt at the prescribed maintenance interval and has only 85 hours on the Engine since rebuild, 32 hours on the gearbox since rebuild. The total hours on this Cup Car is only 237 total hours.

I have complete maintenance history since day 1 and the PCA log book since 2012

Call or text 612-968-3299 and let’s go over the details and discuss how I can deliver this to your doorstep if needed.
Dave

Quick Reply: For Sale: 911 GT3 Factory Cup Car