For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Cayman 718 items for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2021, 12:06 PM
crw
Rennlist Member

Received 353 Likes on 210 Posts
Default Cayman 718 items for sale

OEM Porsche rubber mats ($50) - these list for $130, like new

Launch 7 code reader - will reset service lights including oil change light $30

Rear cargo net and mat $15

Buy all for $80

Shipping calculated based on zip code
Old 09-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Received 3,457 Likes on 2,361 Posts

PM sent. Does the Launch 7 clear CELs?

Last edited by Bob Z.; 09-09-2021 at 09:14 PM.
Old 09-10-2021, 05:22 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 726 Likes on 397 Posts

Interested in rear cargo net and mat. Depending on shipping to 85266.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:26 PM
ngamountains
Racer

Received 273 Likes on 150 Posts

I’d be interested in the rubber floor mats, depending on shipping cost. I’m in 30040. Thanks
Old 09-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

The seller is not legit - he asked to pay him via Friends and Family via Paypal and when I told him I prefer to use the way that offers protection, and that I would pay the fee, this is what he told me:

"You are simply too difficult to do business with.

I am going to not sell to you - find what you seek elsewhere."

So my advice is we should all take our business elsewhere...glad to see this POS sold his car and will no longer be part of our community.
The following users liked this post:
M. Schneider (09-11-2021)
Old 09-16-2021, 06:50 PM
crw
Rennlist Member

Bob Z is a real gem!

1. He tries to get me to lower my price and include fee shipping. I decline>

2. He then says he will pay my price, but now wants free shipping because I said my price was fair.

3. He then offers me an extra $1 to cover shipping. Finally after about 7 e-mails I tell him he is too hard to do business and I decide not to sell to him.

4. He then re-mails me and tells me he wants my item and want to start over. I say fine - original price + shipping. And, I will let him send the item back to me and refund his $ if he is unhappy with the item ( he would be responsible fr shipping).

5. All he did was complain about small amount of $, so I suggested that he avoid the Paypal fee and send the $ as a gift.

6. The he tells me he can get a scanner on Amazon cheaper - I suggest that he go ahead and do that, I am not lowering my orice.

7. So , he posts this about me. As far as I am concerned " the emperor has no clothes here. " He has sold may items for mush larger sums of money and is haggling me over $40.

8. I urge anyone to look at previous posts by this person and myself - draw you own conclusion.

9. My EBAY name is crw415w95 - look at my rating and anyone I have ever sold an item to and judge for yourself

10. If you have to create this much drama over a $40 amount you should probably own a Toyota and not a Porshce
Sagres74 (09-28-2021)
Old 09-16-2021, 07:03 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

And for someone to go through all of this they must really have a lot of time on their hands! And you are only telling half of the story, and that half is half wrong. When I asked about how to pay you said you wanted it via Friends and Family, to save 3% on $30?! I do not have a Toyota but so what if I did? Who cares! I do not have what I have today by giving it away yesterday.

He sold his car so someone please buy his crap so he can leave. And yes, please look at my posts and one will see that I actually try to help people. And my eBay ID is viperbob - 100% positive and I assure you it will be that way until I die.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:17 PM
crw
Rennlist Member

FYI Bob, I sold my Cayman because I bought back the 993 C4S that I owned for 10 years.

I am really amused that you complain about an item the costs $30 + shipping. I looked you up on RL and noticed that you have sold many items (for as much as $600) .

When I have more time, I will post the PMs and e-mails you sent to me to show your true colors. Get a life!

Last edited by crw; 09-16-2021 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-16-2021, 07:27 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by crw
FYI Bob, I sold my Cayman because I bought back the 993 C4S that I owned for 10 years.

I am really amused that you complain about an item the costs $30 + shipping. I looked you up on RL and noticed that you have sold many items (for as much as $600) .

When I have more time, I will post the PMs and e-mails you sent to me to show your true colors. Get a life!
Congrats on buying the old car back....I tried to do that with an old Viper I once had but could not get the guy to sell it, and then he died and his wife sold it off for pennies on the dollar.

Anyway, I actually sold an exhaust yesterday for $2300 so do your homework if you are going to call someone out. I am serious in that people should buy your stuff so you can vacate this forum. And if you want to sell the Launch 7 for $35 shipped, same as I can a reader on Amazon, I will buy it to help you out!
Old 09-16-2021, 08:02 PM
sanyata
Rennlist Member

Received 478 Likes on 259 Posts

Old 09-17-2021, 11:16 AM
stevensivak
Burning Brakes

Received 294 Likes on 181 Posts

Life is too short...
ekimerpud (09-21-2021)
Old 09-17-2021, 11:36 AM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by stevensivak
Life is too short...
Agree, I am sorry to the OP if I offended him - sounds like some miscommunication so let's move on, and I will still buy it if you want to sell it to me.
Old 09-17-2021, 12:18 PM
crw
Rennlist Member

Like I said before, I am no longer interested in doing business with you, the cost of trying to do business with you far exceeds the $ from the sale

I can't imagine the transactions you have had over anything such as when you buy an automobile?

Yes, I have plenty of time - I retired at a young age and can do my volunteer work when I want to

I am curious:

- do you do this every time you make a purchase?
- do you feel justified insulting a RL member and trying to sabotage their FS thread because you cant get an item at the price you want?
- Do you believe in vaccines?
- Are you now taking Ivermectin
- Do you have a website that touts conspiracy theories?

s
Default Re: Launch 7

# 1 from Bob: Hi. If you can offer me a military discount and ship it for $25 I will take it, and you can send it the cheapest way possible and no rush. Thanks either way...Bob Z.

Me: The price as is with shipping is fair.
If you are looking to re-sell it, then maybe not.

SO, HE WANTS A 40% DISCOUNT

# 2 from Bob Thanks, and I would not resell it since I could use it if it worked. Does it clear CELs?

Me: I have never had a CEL, so I wouldn't know

I LOOKED HIM UP ON RL, HE SELLS ALOT OF EXPENSIVE ITEMS, SO, IS HE A RE-SELLER?

# 3 from Bob: Hi again. As per your reply you said "The price as is with shipping is fair." so I take that to mean $30 shipped. I will add $1 for the fee (3%) and send $31, ok?

GEE BOB, THANKS, $1 FOR SHIPPING, I GUESS THE SCANNER WILL FIT IN A REGULAR ENVELOPE WITH 1 STAMP

#4 Bob: Thanks but I really want it to be a perfect fit, and for the trunk since I have a liner for the frunk. Another guy though is asking about the other items so he should buy it! (now he asking about the mats)

Me: If you wanted to use it for the front Frunk - it will trim to fit that area. It is too small for the rear area

WHY IS HE TELLING ME THIS ABOUT THE OTHER GUY?

#5 Bob: PS - If you get time please look at post #4 in this thread, which has measurements for the Spyder trunk. If your mat is close I will take it as

Me: The Launch 7 was used on my 718 Cayman before I sold it.

It reads and erases codes, reset the annoying service reminders that come up, any fault codes, and you can use it to reset the oil service.

Enclosed is a picture of the manual. When you use the device you have to identify your car as a Boxer - that is what works with the 718 Cayman/Boxer

The cargo net fits perfectly to the hooks in the back. The rubber mat was trimmed to fit.

The Porsche rubber mats are similar to Weathertech, except they are better made, made of real rubber, and attach to factory anchors on the floor.

#6 Bob: Sorry, I did not mean to be, really. I did reply to your PM in Rennlist though since I was only going by what you told me, sorry again but I would like it.

AFTER A WHILE, I AM JUST TIRED OF TRYING TO ACCOMMODATE HIM WITH MULTIPLE PICTURES AND E-MAILS

Me: I am going to not sell to you - find what you seek elsewhere.

NOW HE TRIES TO BUY IT AGAIN WITH FREE SHIPPING

#7Bob: I like to send it the regular way in Paypal to protect myself but I will send it without a fee for $30.
On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 7:57 PM C. White <christopherwhite19612@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, send to christopherwhite19612@gmail.com - add $8 for shipping and send as "gift" so they don't charge a fee. I will send it out Monday and provide you with a tracking number

Bob: Thanks very much and I will take the Launch 7. I have a Boxster Spyder so I am not sure the rubber mat for the back will fit my trunk. Should I send you the money via Paypal?

Me: The Launch 7 was used on my 718 Cayman before I sold it.

It reads and erases codes, reset the annoying service reminders that come up, any fault codes, and you can use it to reset the oil service.

Enclosed is a picture of the manual. When you use the device you have to identify your car as a Boxer - that is what works with the 718 Cayman/Boxer

The cargo net fits perfectly to the hooks in the back. The rubber mat was trimmed to fit.

The Porsche rubber mats are similar to Weathertech, except they are better made, made of real rubber, and attach to factory anchors on the floor.

Bob:

Bob Z.

Sep 11, 2021, 7:50 PM (6 days ago)

to me

#8 Bob Hi again. I am still interested in the Launch reader and I would pay the Paypal fee if so. Thanks...Bob Z.

Me: OK Bob here's the deal.

Send me $40 via paypal to christopherwhite19612@gmail.com.

Check my posts on RL, I am not a clown and I am not looking to steal your $. Pay the Paypal fee if you want - it's your $

I will mail it priority mail with a tracking number Monday.

If it's not what you expected - just send it back to me and I will refund you $30, the postal to and from will be on you.

Bob:

Bob Z.

Sep 11, 2021, 11:20 PM (6 days ago)

to me

#9 Bob Sorry, let's start over, and I will delete the negative posts since I have moderator privileges on Rennlist and a 20 year member. I just got a little upset when you said I was being difficult and you would not sell to me...I was just communicating like I would with anyone. And you should see the questions I get from people when I sell stuff! All is well though, thanks...Bob Z.Me:

C. White <christopherwhite19612@gmail.com>

Sep 12, 2021, 10:45 AM (5 days ago)

to Bob

Sure - no problem.

my paypal address is christopherwhite19612@gmail.com: just shoot me an e-mail when it is sent and I will get the item ready to ship tomorrow

NOW HE TELLS ME HE IS A MODERATOR AND THAT HE POSTED NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT ME BECAUSE I TOLD HIM HE WAS DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH IN A PRIVATE E-MAIL. hE IN TURN CALLS ME A POS AND TRIES TO SABOTAGE MY FS HTREAD IN A PUBLIC FORU,M

In the past, I sold a lot of things I no longer needed on EBAY - username crw415w95 (look at my seller reviews)

Bob:

Bob Z.

Sep 14, 2021, 8:54 AM (3 days ago)

to me

#10 Bob Hi again. I looked around and found some other scanners that do the same for less, such as this one: https://www.amazon.com/ANCEL-AD310-Enhanced-Universal-Diagnostic/dp/B01G5EA74I/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Porsche+991+interior+parts&qid=1631623570&s r=8-3

WHY IS HE TELLING ME THIS?

I did not buy it yet but considering it is less I would have to get yours for less, sorry.

TRYING TO KNOCK ME DOWN ON PRICE AGAIN

C. White <christopherwhite19612@gmail.com>

Sep 14, 2021, 9:49 AM (3 days ago)

to Bob

That’s the lowest price I can do. But the one from Amazon - easy to return if it doesn’t fit your needs.

Bob Z.

Sep 14, 2021, 7:17 PM (3 days ago)

to me

#12 Bob Understand, just trying to help you out since I would rather give you the business instead of Bezos!

GEE, THANKS FOR TRYING TO DO ME A FAVORE
Old 09-17-2021, 12:48 PM
Bob Z.
Rennlist Member

And you tell me to get a life? I retired at 50 and no, I am not a reseller albeit I do sell things I no longer need. I am exercising right now with CNN on the TV so that should answer your politically-related questions.

This is my final post in this thread...later loser.
Old 09-17-2021, 07:46 PM
crw
Rennlist Member

Karma - I hope anyone who is foolish enough to buy anything from you, sees this thread and gives you a taste of your own medicine and harasses and low-***** you on any of the items you sell, such as the $2,300 exhaust that you mentioned that your recently sold.

I have plenty of time to watch for things you sell on this forum and PM anyone who is interested to haggle you on price (and share this thread with them).

Quick Reply: For Sale: Cayman 718 items for sale