For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: Home Rental for Monterey Car Week - August 6-14

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2021, 06:11 PM
dhc905
Banned

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
Default Home Rental for Monterey Car Week - August 6-14

Hey all,

Looks like I'm doing a road trip instead of sticking around for Car Week, so wanted to see if anyone from the boards was still looking for a place to stay in Carmel during Car Week (start and end dates flexible since I will be on road trip). Would much prefer this vs. the VRBO/ABNB route.

Anyway, quick details are 3 bed/3.5bath in 3,300 SF with ample parking for you and your friends (I can also move out the 964 from the garage if you absolutely want an indoor spot). Comes with a Peloton tread and bike. Location is perfect and right off Highway 1 (but no highway noise), Carmel Valley Road, and Rio Road, which is the main artery into downtown Carmel. You can walk into town in 15 minutes, or be at the local starbucks in less than 10.

High end furnishings (but also fit for kids, since I have two) and an awesome deck for entertaining with stunning views. Not doing any Car Week gouging - only $1,000/night + cleaning. Prefer doing the whole week.

Let me know and happy car week - have more photos, but would also be happy to do a facetime tour.

Quick Reply: For Sale: Home Rental for Monterey Car Week - August 6-14