For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: 718 GT4 OEM Fire Extinguisher

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2021 | 04:26 PM
ragerard
Rennlist Member

Default 718 GT4 OEM Fire Extinguisher

Mine was removed at the port on a European Delivery car.
Old 03-14-2021 | 06:21 PM
white6speed
Rennlist Member

Be careful on the brackets as they make many brackets that just have small changes for the different seats in different cars. I went through 3 different brackets before we got the right one. The ext themselves are dated and very difficult to find as they cannot be imported. It took me 2 years.
Old 03-14-2021 | 09:16 PM
ragerard
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by white6speed
Be careful on the brackets as they make many brackets that just have small changes for the different seats in different cars. I went through 3 different brackets before we got the right one. The ext themselves are dated and very difficult to find as they cannot be imported. It took me 2 years.
Thanks! They left the bracket and only took the extinguisher itself. It's the same bracket as in my 2018 GT3 Touring. The extinguisher from that car fits perfectly. Of course, no one can explain why cars that are shipped direct to dealers have the extinguishers intact, but Euro Delivery cars often have the extinguishers removed. Or why Porsche can't import OEM replacement extinguishers since extinguishers are on the options list and direct shipment cars are imported with them on the car.

Quick Reply: WTB: 718 GT4 OEM Fire Extinguisher